The Ugly Indian Man

Gambit

What kind of yardstick is that BTW I everyday accept sourav ganguy looks awesome and dhoni is jhakas so much so my wife calls me gay:hysterical:.. I have not done sampling over this question but in general guys hit-off betetr among themselves than gals..
exactly my point. See it is not only that men are homophobic but also that society in general views men as a gender that is supposed to be only heterosexual. Look it this way if your wifey thinks that Sarapova is pretty or Sania is cute you wouldnt think in the same vein as your wife isn't it? In society(eastern or western) when people raise hungama about gays the first image that comes to mind are two men together. Women being together is no biggy. I mean they go to restroom together all the time, ask your best buddy at work to come to restroom with you and see how it goes. Actually dont try it..phir peet jaaoge and Bihar ka naam kharaab karoge :angry_smile:..waise bhi you have been to Balia a few times :haha:

Guest dada_rocks

U may have a point there in sexuality matters....... but in other matters we guys are more friendly among ourselves.. trust me a guy's friendship is real friendship he can ask each other for any kind of help gals seldom have that kind of relationship with another girl.. Oh to balia tumhe bhi pata hai..:giggle: BTW there is not just nothign wrong with girl on girl but it's also a fantassy of every guy

trust me a guy's friendship is real friendship he can ask each other for any kind of help gals seldom have that kind of relationship with another girl..
Lekin we are not talking about friendship here na. We are talking about how men, specially Indian men, don't care much for their appearance. And one of the fellow posters had suggested it was because heterosexual men sort of hate other men. My thought is not hatred but almost a feeling of homophobia. Friendship ke matter mein I agree. I suppose it was best said by Nancy Reagan, wife of Ronald Reagan, "A man's best friend is a man..a woman's best friend is...a man".
Oh to balia tumhe bhi pata hai..:giggle:
Indeed. Now tell me how many times did you get off at Balia, pun intentional :wink_smile:
BTW there is not just nothign wrong with girl on girl but it's also a fantassy of every guy
I have never had that fantasy really. Then again I never liked Angelina Jolie or JLo either! xxx

gals seldom have that kind of relationship with another girl..
I beg to differ. My best friend and I have known each other since we were 13 years old and we're still going strong even though she lives in India and I live in the US. but then again i have a lot more guy friends than girl friends lol

Guest dada_rocks

are u saying fauzi do not pick their nose.. come on.. stationed in thar region and never have an urge to pick nose ..:giggle: not buying it

Lurks.... think of the difference between a male and a female restroom' date= it will contradict ur point... though i do agree with ur point, cos i dont like gays....
Gator, I am unable to answer that question since I havent been to a female restroom:giggle:..or as they say in England - powder room, wonder what they powder errrrrr. Waise I am just back from gym and let me tell you Gator the absolute worst place for a heterosexual male is men locker room in the gym!! Saala worst than a nude beach with everyone 70 years or older. I wonder if Kesavan typed this article from a men's locker room! Wonder how the female locker room looks like....should we ask our resident IT expert-cum hacker Varun to do something here.....Varun mate you listening :D I know GKD is already getting worked up :hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks

BTW in rural India nothing like this exists more often than not friends go out together with jugful of water in tow........

BTW in rural India nothing like this exists more often than not friends go out together with jugful of water in tow........
That is one good thing about Naxalite movement in Southern Bihar. People have made bathroom within their households! It was often heard that so and so went out and was kidnapped and killed. With females the situation was even dire. But I do understand what you mean. Waise speaking of rural India one of the best part is to have a bath at the well...or kuaan. nothing beats fetching water either through a bucket or a rehant. In winter the water is warm, in summer it is cool. And oh so fresh all the time. You can literally pour buckets over you and still not be done. Great memory that!! xx

Guest dada_rocks
yea i'm sure there are a lot of dudes who are nap partners as well...
I might have cofessed with anecdote but don't want to be fried alive here.. Seriously till I came to this part of the world in under-grad days in hostels after end-term exam friends having those long arduous debate over everything under the sun and falling asleep together on same bed in wee hours was nothing unusual..... I am told that means u are gay all of a audden.. Even now whenever I visit India I and my brother do sleep together while exchanging notes over what transpired all those years while we were thousands of miles apart .. My wife ( brought up in america obviously) even takes pot-shot over this behaviour.. :giggle: ye sala gora culture sab kuchh ko barbad kar diya hai..

Gator, I am unable to answer that question since I havent been to a female restroom:giggle:..or as they say in England - powder room, wonder what they powder errrrrr. Waise I am just back from gym and let me tell you Gator the absolute worst place for a heterosexual male is men locker room in the gym!! Saala worst than a nude beach with everyone 70 years or older. I wonder if Kesavan typed this article from a men's locker room! Wonder how the female locker room looks like....should we ask our resident IT expert-cum hacker Varun to do something here.....Varun mate you listening :D I know GKD is already getting worked up :hysterical:
i have been to the female restroom by mistake and tht too twice, once in the states and once in france and in the france one, i realized only after i was done using it... both of em have separations with doors..... and guys restrooms are free for all with some not even having a separation..... and the men's locker room in the gym where including urs truly roam around like an infant also point to a fact tht society is more comfortable for men to be free with their body without having an underlying meaning... is my opinion....