The Ugly Indian Man

Gambit

There is still no concept of "gayism" in rural part of India like UP etc. People still watch late night "nautanki" or "nach" (local version of stage drama) and then sleep together on floor or on a Khat....No one ever thought that by doing this if any "westerner" will come to know he will term it as "gayism".

are u saying fauzi do not pick their nose.. come on.. stationed in thar region and never have an urge to pick nose ..:giggle: not buying it
You show me one fauji picking nose in public...zindagi bhar guru manoongi.... And by the way I only mean faujis in uniform , not police walle bhaiya...ok:D

I have to add one more point to my "Women are uglier than men theory" We know TV's and movies tend to cast the more attractive people in its lead. But there are other roles which usually go to older,not so attractive actors, mostly to create an air of wisdom and experience around them like a Captain of a police force or the parent we rarely see. Even in these cases, most of the women are obese, have thinning hair, wrinkly skin etc. and are extremely ugly. Meanwhile the guy in his 50's with a bald head, a paunch etc,though not attractive in the physical sense, is still not ugly. I just thought about this a couple of days back, when i was came across a disney movie. The usual one where the kids are the main focus and the adult cast are mainly small time actors. There was this couple in the movie, in their late 30's or early 40's. The guy was bald, slighly overweight and the woman had short and thin hair and wrinkled face. And as soon as i saw her, i changed the channel. She was that ugly but she still looked familiar.So i did a search of her earlier pictures, and i found out that she was pretty even a few years back (she had a recurring role in one of those tv series i used to watch in the 90s). Women just dont age well.

Guest dada_rocks
You show me one fauji picking nose in public...zindagi bhar guru manoongi.... And by the way I only mean faujis in uniform , not police walle bhaiya...ok:D
Dekha to hamne auron ko bhi nahin ye sab karte . Par it's hard to believe they don't do in those dry thar region..

Women just dont age well.
Right on brother. Look at it this way. You can find many young girls suggesting how "Amitabh is oooohhh so sexy even today". Heck most Indian girls like peeps like SRK, Salman, Sanjay Dutt etc who are all 40 plus if not more. Across the border the same is the case with Imran or Wasim Akram. Now when did you see a half-sensible man saying "Oooohh I would marry Benazir Bhutto in a heartbeat even today!" Or how many men fancy a Hema Malini today? Men do age more gracefully...generally speaking of course.

Guest dada_rocks

Ama yaar ismein tharki kya baat hai.:giggle:. waise have u seen the movie Bheja-Fry.."tharki word have been used there in a very funny scene .."

>>>Look at it this way. You can find many young girls suggesting how "Amitabh is oooohhh so sexy even today". Waisay how about talking about the kapoor guys...rishi kapoor ko dekho...aur phir uski biwi ...neetu kapoor ko dekho..... If women could grow a beard to hide the wrinkles:D..they would look good too.Waisay what about Rekha and sridevi......I think both look really hot.

Waisay how about talking about the kapoor guys...rishi kapoor ko dekho...aur phir uski biwi ...neetu kapoor ko dekho..... If women could grow a beard to hide the wrinkles:D..they would look good too.Waisay what about Rekha and sridevi......I think both look really hot.
Yes Neetu Kapur, Rekha and Sridevi are all beautiful looking but I am not sure if there are many men who would want to get married to them. Not saying no man would but most wouldnt. Growing beard to hide wrinkles..actually you can..stop using all that waxing and lip-threading and who knows within a matter of months you shall have an Aamir Khan Mangal Pandey style moushtache :D you know you always wanted to Radhika..

Right on brother. Look at it this way. You can find many young girls suggesting how "Amitabh is oooohhh so sexy even today". Heck most Indian girls like peeps like SRK, Salman, Sanjay Dutt etc who are all 40 plus if not more. Across the border the same is the case with Imran or Wasim Akram. Now when did you see a half-sensible man saying "Oooohh I would marry Benazir Bhutto in a heartbeat even today!" Or how many men fancy a Hema Malini today? Men do age more gracefully...generally speaking of course.
:D...Lurker...is bihari ke deemag me yeh khayal abhi 2 din pahle aaya...she was giving some interviews to press people... she has maintained her self well..and i was really jealous of that muchhad .( her husband )..

:D...Lurker...is bihari ke deemag me yeh khayal abhi 2 din pahle aaya...she was giving some interviews to press people... she has maintained her self well..and i was really jealous of that muchhad .( her husband )..
:psalute: Saala sab Bihari log naak katwaaye huye hai..Ek DR mahashay hain jo Sushma Swaraj pe tight hain, ek tum hai ke Benazeer pe lattu!! Now dont tell me that you have already started developing the hairstyle of her hubby Asif Jardaari!! _39396035_buto_203_body_ap.jpg

There is still no concept of "gayism" in rural part of India like UP etc. People still watch late night "nautanki" or "nach" (local version of stage drama) and then sleep together on floor or on a Khat....No one ever thought that by doing this if any "westerner" will come to know he will term it as "gayism".
How little you know and how much more you assume is astounding. Homosexuality is present in india, as in every society- whether you like to deny it or not. And people sleeping in the same khat/takia doesnt mean they are homo - you are quite correct on that. But it exists nonetheless. Just like how sleeping on the same bed with a chick doesn't mean you are f*cking her. But hang on- Indians are a rather strange lot when it comes to that kinda behaviour, innit ? And personally, i don't have a problem with homos on so many different levels: 1. What they are doing behind closed doors aint a business of mine. In public, as long as they keep it to holding hands/regular couple behaviour, i am cool. 2. Indians breed like rabbits. Tis a good thing if homos are in India- good way to contribute towards population control 3. Homos = more chicks for the hetero. Even if you wern't the womanizer type, a drop in overall quantity of hetero males (in relation to hetero females) raises our 'value' in their eyes, thus making it easier to 'score' a wife/girlfriend/etc etc. So it'd be rather dumb to protest homosexuality.

3. Homos = more chicks for the hetero. Even if you wern't the womanizer type, a drop in overall quantity of hetero males (in relation to hetero females) raises our 'value' in their eyes, thus making it easier to 'score' a wife/girlfriend/etc etc. So it'd be rather dumb to protest homosexuality.
interesting way of looking at this... never really thot of it, tht way.... here is one for u....:rose:

Sorry to disappoint you but i am not excited by ramming the $hitter or getting it rammed. Try someone else perhaps.
no passes there, kiddie... my lil bro Rawal has taught me hand out roses to everyone, so they love me.... who better to start with, than u, eh?

no passes there' date=' kiddie... my lil bro Rawal has taught me hand out roses to everyone, so they love me.... who better to start with, than u, eh?[/quote'] Dude, its rather lame to pass around flowers in the internet. Grow up. And get out for a change.