IPL Final fixed, iplt20.com screenshots

dibyabttb

IPL Final fixed, iplt20.com screenshots  

1. 1.

of all the conspiracy theories this one i like :cantstop: Abhishek (India) 19 mins ago (06:49 PM)Silver: 2690433 morkel had affair with sehwag's wife thats y.
:hysterical: Phixed, Phixed, it's all Phixed. :hahaha:

Now I didn't read that entire article, but I got a glimpse of the thing he wrote at the end. "The venue of the final has raised several eyebrows when several other popular grounds were available." A guy who isn't even aware of the rules of the tournament writes an article about it :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: and some people are dumb enough to believe in it :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

No i dont care about IPL.. I just make fun of those who take it extremely seriously and go nuts over the results. :cantstop:
No.. do you see me jumping in joy for any team winning. ofcourse i confess i went delirious when MI was knocked out. Now i am not that happy as it was so tame. Other than that it is just an entertainment for me.
dude you are just one fking pssy who doesnt have the guts to openly support your own team. You have practically lived in all CSK threads, mosting more in CSK matches than even the most fanatics of fans of other teams. Yet you keep on pretending that you dont care about IPL and CSK. Yes really! What is more pathethic is that even in those you will post on behalf of the other team like "MI needs to take 2 wickets to come back", "Delhi can win if they score 2 boundaries" Sorry dude, had to call you out on it, its really pathethic and no one is getting fooled. You cannot hide your glee on CSK's win and you are worst than LSK who also pretneds to be neutral. You are much more into IPL and CSK matches than you were into international matches, so whats the point in pretending, be proud of it!

now vodafone too joins the "accidental" mistake which IPL website did http://m.timesofindia.com/PDATOI/articleshow/13536466.cms Call it a technical glitch or a typo of epic proportions - an SMS sent out to subscribers of a telecom company announced, "IPL FINALS! Watch KKR vs CSK battle it out this Sunday..." The catch is, this was sent out on Friday morning, hours before the IPL qualifier in which Chennai beat Delhi to enter the final. The goof-up by Vodafone left its subscribers to whom the SMS was sent confused and then startled as they realized that the Qualifier 2 match was yet to take place. They immediately forwarded the message to friends and colleagues, and screenshots of the alert went viral across Twitter and Facebook. Vodafone has admitted that it was a human error and attributed it to misapprehension of the IPL system. Of course, the buzz across social media was dominated by scandalized chatter over this. A subscriber, Aditi MG, employee of an IT giant in Hyderabad, recalls, "At around 2pm on Friday afternoon, I read this SMS that urges me to watch the IPL final between Kolkata and Chennai, much before Chennai played Delhi. I glanced it and after two seconds, it struck me that the message read 'CSK'. I showed it to my friends and they were all shocked," she says. It was human error: Official statement from Vodafone "Vodafone did detect this error in the IPL promotional verbiage late last evening (Friday). This was subsequently corrected. The mistake was due to a human error in understanding the IPL format of qualifiers. Typically, in regular tournaments, winners of the two semifinals meet each other in the final. However, in IPL, the winner of the qualifier match between teams which stood 1st and 2nd in the league games goes to the final, which is KKR in this case. The second qualifier was between the teams which stood 3rd and 4th at the end of the league stage. This was between CSK and Mumbai Indians. CSK won this match. The error from our end was in assuming that KKR and CSK will be playing the finals. This was purely an inadvertent promotional campaign error that was corrected immediately upon detection," a Vodafone representative said. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now I dont believe it was fixed, but this is too funny

I am starting to think IPL was fixed. Every one wanted CSK to be out of IPL. So all team owners requested Srini. Srini says team will play poorly only in the league stages. So srini asked CSK to lose matches. Which they did. They thought they have done enough to crash out of IPL, but other teams mess up. So now that CSK is in final and srini has fulfilled his promise the team has gone all blazing. CSK was like Bangladesh in league now they are like the unconquerable aussies

Yup. After calling up DD and KKR owners to fix the match, Srini called a urgent meeting of the website development team to discuss the changes that need to be done for the KKR CSK final letting them in on the secret. Not satisfied, Srini's next call was to the Vodafone marketing team to let them know that they should start marketing for the final which they purposefully did and then due to some unknown reason retracted it to avoid suspicion Cool_story_broMiley.jpg

Yup. After calling up DD and KKR owners to fix the match, Srini called a urgent meeting of the website development team to discuss the changes that need to be done for the KKR CSK final letting them in on the secret. Not satisfied, Srini's next call was to the Vodafone marketing team to let them know that they should start marketing for the final which they purposefully did and then due to some unknown reason retracted it to avoid suspicion Cool_story_broMiley.jpg
The cement baron would have promised to bail out vodafone from the tax that Indian govt is threatening....which is close to the net worth of IPL

:hysterical: :hysterical: I like the way the website and Vodafone and Karbon Mobiles and Sameer and Jadeja and the cheerleaders and everyone else were taken into confidence after the finals were fixed. Too bad the website guys and Vodafone leaked out the story :hitler: :hitler:

So its not fixed now :giggle:
Don't worry guys' date=' it's SRK's turn to win IPL this time. It's all arranged. CSK deal was only to reach the final. You heard it here first. Expect some tactical blunders from Dhoni this time just like Sehwag in the last game.[/quote']

The match was phixed when Chennai was batting. It was phixed for Balaji to get injured. Then Gambhir got out...that was phixed too. But Gambhir did not give anything to Bisla and only a small share to Kallis. So these two guys got angry and dephixed it. And since Shakib did not understand English properly, he didn't realise it was phixed. So Gambhir got the phixing money, Got the trophy and dedicated to Balaji becos he was his partner in phixing and Gambhir also got the IPL trophy..:hysterical:

The match was phixed when Chennai was batting. It was phixed for Balaji to get injured. Then Gambhir got out...that was phixed too. But Gambhir did not give anything to Bisla and only a small share to Kallis. So these two guys got angry and dephixed it. And since Shakib did not understand English properly, he didn't realise it was phixed. So Gambhir got the phixing money, Got the trophy and dedicated to Balaji becos he was his partner in phixing and Gambhir also got the IPL trophy..:hysterical:
:giggle:

The Phixing theory is correct.. The matches were phixed till the finals.. :P So that the gullible Chennai crowd fill up the stadium in expectation... It was actually a massive KLPD to the CSK fans and the KLPD started from DC winning those last two matches.. :P PS: Balaji was not injured..Gambhir didn't wanted to take any chances by selecting Balaji.. Who knows, he could've turned into an Agent Balaji..