Most you have eaten in one day (24 hr period)?

Gaurav

Edit- (24period) should have been (24hr period) typo Well subject is clear so shoot. I will start... Yesterday I ate- - 10 yes TEN corn on the cob (above average sized and no baby ones) - 4 large apples - 1litre tub of icecream - 4 slices of bread with tons of sabji - 1 huge watermelon - 4 cups of coffee - 1 Pringles packet Sometimes I just loose it when in middle of work related deadlines :hyster ical: I am still feeling the after effects :sad_smile: I really stretched my stomach I must say.
:confused_smile:Gai ,...You are a pig!:D

July 12th 1997 Govidhghat at a dhaba: In a period of 2 hours, after three days of serious treking (we had gone well over 60Kms in those three days, with the last 15Kms on serious terrain, lugging 80lb backpacks), i shamelessly exploited the dhaba's "Diet" feature where for a mere Rs. 25 you can help yourself to as much roti, daal and pickle. Before i lost count, it had consumed some 32 chapatis and about a quart of daal. Me and this gentleman (Tiwari as we knew him) had kept the cook occupied for well over 90 minutes. This cook supposedly turns out one chapati per minute on an average... so do your math. oh yeah, we returned for dinner but that was not quite as expansive.