Most you have eaten in one day (24 hr period)?

Gaurav

Edit- (24period) should have been (24hr period) typo Well subject is clear so shoot. I will start... Yesterday I ate- - 10 yes TEN corn on the cob (above average sized and no baby ones) - 4 large apples - 1litre tub of icecream - 4 slices of bread with tons of sabji - 1 huge watermelon - 4 cups of coffee - 1 Pringles packet Sometimes I just loose it when in middle of work related deadlines :hysterical: I am still feeling the after effects :sad_smile: I really stretched my stomach I must say.

Guest dada_rocks
Being shuddh Shakahari category, I can eat the food of my like in handsome quantity. Those dishes like Baingan, Parora filled with Masala (hand made0 don't know what is anglicised name we call it "kaluzi" is my favorite.
You must know then stuff like Lagdaba , sagpaita, nimona..

You must know then stuff like Lagdaba ' date=' sagpaita, nimona..[/quote'] waah waah, Dada, these are all my "gaanv ki cuisine"..:dance: Nimona is readily available cuisine in winter season, may be due to fresh harvesting of green peas-- we lovingly call green peas as " Chhimmi"--(Nimona is a paste of green peas --cooked ) Sakpaita-- Dal with Lauki or Palak --alu is Yummy. btw... do you know this name -- "Kohdauri" it's used for frying vegetables/Nimona etc.

Guest dada_rocks

Adauri /kumhrauri we call it and it's part of Nimona recipe ........ Ye sab mujhe mera ak class-mate tha ( Paal saheb lovingly called) pratapgarh ka wahin batata tha. we used to laugh at those names till i visited his place and actually tested those..

hmm in past 24 hours ate lot of stuff. anywayz.. rite now the time is 12:33 am a new day here.. so from past 12 hours i remember a break fast in the morning, 3 readymade frozen parathas, usko garam karke khaya with matar paneer.., then later a glass of tropicana juice.. then 2 pack of topramen curry, then roomate ghar pe samose laaya tha, so had 2 samosas, bread ke andar laga ke..Indian style.... abhi i am having my dinner shahi paneer, daal makhni and naanz..

Never in a particular, but my ex-in laws ( hindu pakistanis ) almost ate thrice what I did, I used to wonder how it was humanly possible. ( Like my ex-wife said the are coming for dinner, and they like mutton - it would have been the first time I was looking to buy a whole goat ) Paks and Punjabis -the stamina and appetite they have - its amazing ------------- if u open a thread, how much have u boozed in a day..plz PM me

Had 3 parathas for breakfast with aloo sabji and curd. Mutton for lunch with 7-8 puris, followed by gajar ka halwa. Between lunch and dinner, had biscuits, neembu paani and samosas. For dinner, 3 pieces of tandoori chicken, followed by kebabs and butter chicken + 4 roomali rotis. I was dead.

Guest dada_rocks
Had 3 parathas for breakfast with aloo sabji and curd. Mutton for lunch with 7-8 puris' date=' followed by gajar ka halwa. Between lunch and dinner, had biscuits, [b']neembu paani and samosas. For dinner, 3 pieces of tandoori chicken, followed by kebabs and butter chicken + 4 roomali rotis. I was dead.
pachak le leke kha rahe the.. btw whenver I visist my -in-alws whihc is more or less every weekened these days nibu--pani become a twice a day regular feature..

Guest dada_rocks
Never in a particular, but my ex-in laws ( hindu pakistanis ) almost ate thrice what I did, I used to wonder how it was humanly possible. ( Like my ex-wife said the are coming for dinner, and they like mutton - it would have been the first time I was looking to buy a whole goat ) Paks and Punjabis -the stamina and appetite they have - its amazing ------------- if u open a thread, how much have u boozed in a day..plz PM me
They most probably have rural background.. ganv ke log bari khate hain.. talking of bakra kharidana there used to be one neighbour of my -in-laws pakistai muslim.. boy in heir home buying whole goat was regular feature.. heck these guys eat meat with everything .. daal ho sabji ho har chij mein sala meat hota hai.. don't know how they digest it.. main to ak baar mutton khata hun agale do din ke liye fruit and veggy diet pe jana parta hai so how much boozing have u done in a day.. my maximum is happened for the very first time i did it in 2001 and it was 4 bottles of beer..