KKR Are Worthy New IPL 2012 Champions

Prakat

True, won $500 in real cash and doubled my ICF $$..I am very mad that I didn't play more on KKR But I don't blame your thought process, on this site..slight comment makes you a hater, racist or simply mad but that's how forums are Have fun, adios folks
ok bhai i am really sorry and thanks for banning me only 20 mins. i deserved more :icflove:

Wow, is Bisla a wk-batsman?? (sorry folks, me not fallow ipl that well). Wow! Thats nice. Is he a good (regular keeper) wk? or a makeshift Uthappa/Rayudu types keeper? Maybe he can be MSD backup instead of Parthiv Patel!!

Wow, is Bisla a wk-batsman?? (sorry folks, me not fallow ipl that well). Wow! Thats nice. Is he a good (regular keeper) wk? or a makeshift Uthappa/Rayudu types keeper?
well hes ok behind the wickets but he has been a class act in front of the wickets this ipl. i see shadow of rohit sharma in his batting style

give me one billion fake :pray: i was ognna bet too but no electricity :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
y didn't u cash out ur icf $$ :dontknow:....every $10,000 ICF you get one actual $ in paypal ...ask Rajiv

I thought it was similar to Bitcoin or QQ dollar :dontknow: These days virtual currency is on the rise and a pain in the neck of govts.
dude my post count wud read 20 thousand instead of 2 in 29 months if i cud earn real money posting here. earning money that easy now a days. seriously?

dude my post count wud read 20 thousand instead of 2 in 29 months if i cud earn real money posting here. earning money that easy now a days. seriously?
You gotta check on bitcoin, QQ dollars and other virtual currencies. Maybe you need to catch up on what's going on these days. Already chinese govt came down hard on QQdollars and I have heard of a case where someone moved money out of a country via bitcoin to avoid taxes and currency conversion charges.

The team is worth of the win, however some it's fans like sunny_whatever and rajamarie aren't worthy of being fans of a winner, still biatching about N. Srinivasan and paying off for a win, etc. Here is one more for you guys. :finger:

The team is worth of the win' date=' however some it's fans like sunny_whatever and rajamarie aren't worthy of being fans of a winner, still biatching about N. Srinivasan and paying off for a win, etc. Here is one more for you guys. :finger:[/quote'] But they do have a point. How can the head of BCCI not be present for the cup awarding ceremoney especially since IPL is BCCI backed. It essentially means he would have been there had CSK won the tourney but since they didn't he looked like a whiny kid who went home after throwing a fit.