French Open 2012

b555

rafa always gets the easy road to the final, for last 2 years he is getting murray in the semis,ferrer in qf... if he faces del potro or berdych or tsonga in this hot form, he will surely struggle... meanwhile tsonga wins the 3rd set!!
Poor good old Soderling is out because of Injury, otherwise he used to take care of Rafa. I miss Soderling. I hope he comesback fast.

rafa always gets the easy road to the final, for last 2 years he is getting murray in the semis,ferrer in qf... if he faces del potro or berdych or tsonga in this hot form, he will surely struggle... meanwhile tsonga wins the 3rd set!!
Aren't these draws based on seeds? :hmmm: PS: Am no Rafa fan

Poor good old Soderling is out because of Injury, otherwise he used to take care of Rafa. I miss Soderling. I hope he comesback fast.
yeah man i too miss him, what a character he is!!.. remember him 1st play in R.G in 1st round vs rafa in 2006, hope he comes back soon, mono is difficult to overcome, even federer suffered in 2008 due to mono

Aren't these draws based on seeds? :hmmm: PS: Am no Rafa fan
yeah the 1st 2 seeds are kep aside nd they draw out names from the draw parallel to the top 2 seeds... mostly 1 vs 4 nd 2 vs 3 happen, in the last few years, federer vs novak was the scheme bcoz either rafa or roger were 1-2 , roger was 2 nd he played 3rd seed novak, but now is time for 2 vs 3 i.e rafa vs roger in semis... earlier this year rafa vs roger i.e 2vs 3 was the scheme in aus open , they faced each other 1st time in a semifinal...

Read on some other forum that Del Potro is having problem with his knee. Federer seems to be capitalizing on that.
really thats sad!!, it suddenly started after the 1st 2 set when he was playing easily lol

No one will get pas Rafa, neither Nole or Roger are playing well enough and rafa is red hot right now. I hope ferrer beats Murray. All too sadly predictable falling apart from Gasquet yesterday Del P sadly hurt his knee somehow and that is why it all fell apart for him, he looked set to seal the match. Huge shame I am a big fan and want to see him win another slam Wish Soderling was around too good player, hope he is back to his best when he does start playing again. Roddick had mono too, tbh that is when his decline began...

nole will raise his game madly against federer nd rafa if he reaches the final...he`ll win the tournament if he wins the 1st set vs roger... i am damn sure nadal wont win this year, who knows maybe almagro will switch on his god mode nd beat rafa 2mrrow

No one will get pas Rafa' date= neither Nole or Roger are playing well enough and rafa is red hot right now. I hope ferrer beats Murray. All too sadly predictable falling apart from Gasquet yesterday Del P sadly hurt his knee somehow and that is why it all fell apart for him, he looked set to seal the match. Huge shame I am a big fan and want to see him win another slam Wish Soderling was around too good player, hope he is back to his best when he does start playing again. Roddick had mono too, tbh that is when his decline began...
this looks likely right now.

Djoker has played two five setters in as many matches. He is likely to play at least four sets against Fed in SF. He will be gassed out if he reaches the finals. Federer is not in top form. Ferrer is Nadal's bunny. Just hand over the trophy to Rafa already :((