Any one with a stock market idea ? Explain

Sehwag1830

Have 3.5 lac worth of yes bank shares. Which has gone up 5-6% today atm. Recovered some 40K of the lost profits.
Lol. You are quite smart. You have all the right stocks. Yes Bank is a great stock to buy on dips and has good potential. Target 1 - 600, Target - 720. If you don't play conservative uncle types and take calculated risks, you can make a fortune here.

Please post (or PM if you find that better) in this thread whenever you think it is time to short and wait for a correction.
Very difficult to short the index in a bull market unless it is news driven. Try and short individual stocks when you see that they have hit the top of the temporary trading range. Keep a tab on 50 stocks on your app and study them through and through.

Lol. You are quite smart. You have all the right stocks. Yes Bank is a great stock to buy on dips and has good potential. Target 1 - 600, Target - 720. If you don't play conservative uncle types and take calculated risks, you can make a fortune here.
Thanks. I see that its fast growing bank (quadrupled in 4 yrs) Raised QIP which was 5 times oversubscribed...CAR of 18% + now. Could double in 2 yrs or even more if re-rating takes place. It will actually be grt to have stock ideas from all members for the mutual benefit of all...

Thanks. I see that its fast growing bank (quadrupled in 4 yrs) Raised QIP which was 5 times oversubscribed...CAR of 18% + now. Could double in 2 yrs or even more if re-rating takes place. It will actually be grt to have stock ideas from all members for the mutual benefit of all...
Agreed :two_thumbs_up:

Everyone giving stock ideas is like everyone selecting the Indian cricket team :cantstop: For 2-3 years term, buy IDFC and keep accumulating. It will triple in 3 years for sure.
At least we can share some information that we have about the major projects, and other such information that we have accumulated about a scrip.

Everyone giving stock ideas is like everyone selecting the Indian cricket team :cantstop: For 2-3 years term, buy IDFC and keep accumulating. It will triple in 3 years for sure.
:headshake:
Good pick IDFC, going to go for banking license! Saurav01, if possible, pls write something abt the company and some data points as well for your next picks.:two_thumbs_up: @all Keep coming with your stock ideas(both for short term and long term)

Good pick IDFC, going to go for banking license! Saurav01, if possible, pls write something abt the company and some data points as well for your next picks.:two_thumbs_up: @all Keep coming with your stock ideas(both for short term and long term)
Lol. You guys are a bunch of nerds. :-D No data points for me. The market has again come off due to profit booking. Petronet LNG is another one to watch.

i am in .. :two_thumbs_up: i can give ideas related to pre post gambling on results.. stbt/btst but i wont be trading on it cos feckers blocked almsot all brokers in my office

i am in .. :two_thumbs_up: i can give ideas related to pre post gambling on results.. stbt/btst but i wont be trading on it cos feckers blocked almsot all brokers in my office
Great keep coming:two_thumbs_up: you were missed in the morning discussion.