Any one with a stock market idea ? Explain

Sehwag1830

Thanks is it fundmentally good ? Havent followed this stock for a while
Yep. Cheapest HFC. Good RoE Good capital adequacy. Jp morgan, goldman sach, rakesh jhunjhunwala invested, Motilal has a target of 720+ on dhfl. Crisil rating improved, will get cheaper funds from bond market. I bought at 330 a couple of months back. Looking to add more. Your comments on Havells India? (remember you telling abt having it)

I doubt Delhi has anything to do with it. FII need to bulk their cash reserves due to issues such as Greek exit from the Euro. These people will sell on the profits they have made to defend themselves at home in Europe.
Politics plays a huge role in sentiment. Nifty moved from 5500 to 9000 modi being the main factor EU has announced bailout. Also Y'terday US closed with smart gains due to expectations of greece issue resolution

Politics plays a huge role in sentiment. Nifty moved from 5500 to 9000 modi being the main factor EU has announced bailout. Also Y'terday US closed with smart gains due to expectations of greece issue resolution
yes but not Delhi. Its not that politically significant. EU bailout though annouced is not set in stone. Draghi will be forced into reverse by Merkel.

yes but not Delhi. Its not that politically significant. EU bailout though annouced is not set in stone. Draghi will be forced into reverse by Merkel.
These are few of the most respected voices at dalal street - http://m.economictimes.com/markets/stocks/news/aap-win-in-delhi-polls-may-lead-to-selloff-even-though-correction-may-not-be-too-deep-say-players/articleshow/46090103.cms 2) if EU QE was tentative, European markets wouldn't be bouncing up right now. But I will check this one out since you are telling

These are few of the most respected voices at dalal street - http://m.economictimes.com/markets/stocks/news/aap-win-in-delhi-polls-may-lead-to-selloff-even-though-correction-may-not-be-too-deep-say-players/articleshow/46090103.cms 2) if EU QE was tentative, European markets wouldn't be bouncing up right now. But I will check this one out since you are telling
From the article you posted
"However, this can be very short-term as Delhi state elections have very little impact on the central government, except sentimental."
Even the person in question says it wont have a major impact if at all. Re Europe... its a temp bounce. They will fall. FTSE today rose due to BP more than QE

This correction is more a pre-budget correction (after a straight rise from 8200 to 8900) than anything else. It is natural that the gaps have to be filled. All the election polls, terrible 3rd quarter earnings, RBI's not-so-dovish stance, Greece worries (the worst is over on this actually) are being used as an excuse to short. We might try and aim for 9100 once the gap till 8600 is filled. Markets would be choppy for the whole of Feb. Excellent time for traders.

whats the view on Tata steel. IMO their europe based (read uk) operations are about to make profit. 420 degrees technology is going to pay off.
Tata steel is one of better metal stocks. But commodity are in bear market. The market theme this time is India domestic. Banks, housing finance, ceramics, sanitary,pipes, all other discretionaries(auto, ancilliary etc) along with evergreen sectors (it/pharma).

:--D

if i want to buy some shares of a company after results , i would expect that company to post poor results :--D anyway if u r a F&O trader , you will be short ( and rollover forever ) on aam admi party after results :giggle:
AAP is a multibagger' date=' you will find out in future. ;)[/quote']