The young fox- M Asif!

Sala sahi mein p[akistani mullah ho tumne ye shabit kar diye: Shaadi kab se womanizing ke list mein aa gaya be dhakkan.. sudhar ja idiot sudhar ja duniya aage nikal gai hai rah jaoge hilate baith baithe.. waise han wo char-char wala harme agar taiyar karo tab ho sakta hai may be isis se confusion ho gai hogi tumko.. par yaad rahe reena raoy ke rahte agar jo bhi wo idiot tha shaadi karta doosari to uske balls chop kar deti roy....... womanizing ka reason hai glorification of harem culture.. Akhatar sapna dekha hoga: sala tar tar karta raha mujhe sonali bendre bari pasand hai.. bendre se kisi ne pochha wo akhtar ko janti hai wo boli I don't know don't care..
d_r, What's the point of doing some posts like that and others in English ? I enjoy reading all the topics in ICF but it gets frustrating when this happens. Clearly, you can write in English as your next post indicated.
d_r, What's the point of doing some posts like that and others in English ? I enjoy reading all the topics in ICF but it gets frustrating when this happens. Clearly, you can write in English as your next post indicated.
Donny , it is a bit unfair for you to expect all the posters to post in english ALL the time. Most of us have the habit of posting in english , but sometimes it is only natural that we also post in Hindi , which is understood by most of the posters here. 99.9 % of ICF members are indian and almost all of them understand Hindi. I dont see any wrong in anybody posting in Hindi. You have been raising this issue for quite a while, and i hope you are satisfied by my explanation.
Guest dada_rocks
Am sorry sir, but few things have better effect in chaste jibberish:hysterical:
Guest dada_rocks
So marriage = womanizing. You learn something new every day' date=' I guess :D[/quote'] Aditiji aap ise four-marriage-limit ke context mein parhen.. fir womanzing or marriage mein correlation pata chal jayega.....
Nice article. Osman is usually pretty good and this was no exception. This was my favorite bit; So true, eh.
Predz, Ur thumbnail can cause problems for some at workplace etc :eyedance: I guess we can turn off thumbpics display in profile, but i'd like to keep it on if i can :angel_smile: