ICF All Time Test XI : Openers

ICF All Time Test XI : Openers  

1. 1.

lol like i said before anything lower then 16 fps will not be fluid enough to fool our eyes and brain tht its not bunch is moving images but lower fps wont really make anything slower i think video will be just too jittery but yes man running at 2 km/h will look like running 2km /h just in bad quality and not that fluid so ya if anything 10 fps should be quicker no ? :P if u go y high speed camera logic which have like 1000 fps! i know its totally diff thing ,, im just proving the point :P well i cant stream this video really bad internet connection where im living right now.. will read everything later on and i think this is interesting topic gonna search abt this stuff for sure one old member here actually recomended a pretty good book on this but i forgot maybe akshay remembers :hmmm:

@BossBhai: Up to now, I have intentionally kept the reasons about Arthur Mold not heard, so everybody could hear your drivel. Did Arthur Mold have a short run up? Yes Do bowlers with that run up bowl fast? Generally no. But precious few did. Did he bowl fast actually? At least faster than his counterparts So what is BossBhai hiding from us? Arthur Mold was a chucker!:hysterical: And that's how he became faster than others.

Arthur Mold was one of the most controversial figures of an era when throwing became an increasing problem. Although his action was considered suspect for many years,
http://www.espncricinfo.com/england/content/player/17059.html
Exactly the reaction I had when I first saw that clip .... but it is quite fashionable to drool over obscure players by bigging them up citing the usual sources.
This video proves that Arthur Mold wasn't a chucker. He was trying to bowl like Malinga bowls nowadays but had poor technique. He was a kind of bowler the kids we see in our gali-mohallas every day trying to learn how to bowl.
well if the guy with short run up is arthur mold then why are u guys even debating :rofl: cant see whole thing yet but see his follow through where is rkt when u need him :hysterical:
+1. Thats plain school boy cricket. Even the technique of the batsmen in these old videos are laughable and noting to do with the frame rate, etc. Frame rate doesnt cause your front foot to go the opposite direction of your back foot or doesnt show you to be hitting blind cross bated shots when you are actually hitting a superb straight drive
+1. Thats plain school boy cricket. Even the technique of the batsmen in these old videos are laughable and noting to do with the frame rate' date=' etc. Frame rate doesnt cause your front foot to go the opposite direction of your back foot or doesnt show you to be hitting blind cross bated shots when you are actually hitting a superb straight drive[/quote'] Same question I posed to RKT - If you know law of gravity at a younger age than Newton, does that make you smarter than him?
Same question I posed to RKT - If you know law of gravity at a younger age than Newton' date=' does that make you smarter than him?[/quote'] Dude, I am talking about technique of playing a sports. What has that to do with gravity? A similar question would be ,"Is Schumaker a better driver than the person who invented the internal combustion engine?". We are not talking about who invented the game or who set the rules. we are talking about who plays it better
Hiding from you ? :hysterical: And you had to dig up and read his profile on Cricinfo to figure that out ? That freakin video that I posted IS ALL ABOUT his chucking. But for you to know about that you had to watch and listen to that video which you simply did not. Nothing new or surprising here. But yeah do tell us how he supposedly became "faster" due to chucking and how that video has magically altered that to look like an absolute comical bowler. Spit out the technical reasons. Hopefully you will find them by the end of this decade. :laugh:
:hysterical: What a joke. All this time you were drooling about him being a trundler with his run up etc, and never accepted he was fast. (I still don't think he was a 145k bowler) If he was a chucker that means he will never be a great bowler. But the batsmen faced him did face quick deliveries, and that is the whole point of discussion. The bottom line is batsmen faced quick stuff, whether a chucker bowled or not is immaterial. Now get on to this. This is Fred Trueman. Can we have your analysis on this is well? And mind you this is Trueman at his *** end of career after taking about 250 wickets. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4QrIdBG1yM]Fred Trueman - Englands greatest ever fast bowler - YouTube[/ame]

^ Brah, he was a trundler. But seriously, if one is honest with himself there is no way anyone could contend that the deliveries in that clip by Trueman are not from a world class bowler. I am not even sure why Arthur Mold's grave is being kicked when no one has even made the contention that he was some top class bowler. Thanks for sharing that Trueman clip.

:hysterical: What a joke. All this time you were drooling about him being a trundler with his run up etc, and never accepted he was fast. (I still don't think he was a 145k bowler) If he was a chucker that means he will never be a great bowler. But the batsmen faced him did face quick deliveries, and that is the whole point of discussion. The bottom line is batsmen faced quick stuff, whether a chucker bowled or not is immaterial. Now get on to this. This is Fred Trueman. Can we have your analysis on this is well? And mind you this is Trueman at his *** end of career after taking about 250 wickets.
now with same old cameras he looked quick but other guy slow from all angles :giggle: well jsut proves my point tht even with low fps things will move be normal pace
+1. Thats plain school boy cricket. Even the technique of the batsmen in these old videos are laughable and noting to do with the frame rate' date=' etc. Frame rate doesnt cause your front foot to go the opposite direction of your back foot or doesnt show you to be hitting blind cross bated shots when you are actually hitting a superb straight drive[/quote'] yes... but i dont want to discuss abt this like mcenley here says ...