• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

didn't know that SLC and curators would bend over to BCCI and prepare flat tracks even in hamba. the pitch was not anywhere near as bowler friendly as the one they had for PAK series and before that
mother lanka have tried making bowler friendly pitches against india before. the results havent been too good: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVcdTHg1m4k]Sri Lanka v India, Asia Cup final - SL Wickets - YouTube[/ame] [ame=
bowling - YouTube[/ame] gonna need a better excuse. maybe match fixing?

^^^ 1. Loins tried making bowler friendly pitches and they got pawned. 2. They tried to play on flat wkts and got owned some more. 3. They even tried cheating at the toss and even that didn't work out for them. Best the Loins can do is whinge and moan about India and India's ranking, or maybe deny an Indian player a 100, or lose to anothe rteam (B'desh) so that India doesn't succeed but other than that they can't do much :haha: India has their number and Loins know it just like Pakis :giggle:

i know my post could be misunderstood, but i'm not joking. they made seamer friendly tracks when india toured in 2008. convincingly lost the ODI series with 1 game to spare. india would make 250/260 odd and then bowl them out easily. next time india toured again in early 2009, they flattened out the pitches. india started putting up 360, 330, yuvraj, sehwag, gambhir all hitting massive hundreds for fun. then in 2010 they went back to the seamer friendly crap at dambulla. owned in asia cup final. they blame the conditions, the toss, etc. but dont remember that india successfully chased under lights against pakistan in that same tournament. now they are back to the slow, flat pitches. guess what? more 300+ scores. personally, i think sri lanka's best chance of beating india is by making turning tracks. all their big wins against india were on pitches that turned, with guys like murali, mendis, and even part timers like jayasuriya, dilshan, chandana, etc. choking the runs. a typical lankan track used to be one that would have a par score of 220 odd and the ball would turn like crazy under lights as the pitch wore out. i guess they don't make pitches like these anymore because they haven't got the spinners? too bad, its their best chance of beating india.

i know my post could be misunderstood, but i'm not joking. they made seamer friendly tracks when india toured in 2008. convincingly lost the ODI series with 1 game to spare. india would make 250/260 odd and then bowl them out easily. next time india toured again in early 2009, they flattened out the pitches. india started putting up 360, 330, yuvraj, sehwag, gambhir all hitting massive hundreds for fun. then in 2010 they went back to the seamer friendly crap at dambulla. owned in asia cup final. they blame the conditions, the toss, etc. but dont remember that india successfully chased under lights against pakistan in that same tournament. now they are back to the slow, flat pitches. guess what? more 300+ scores. personally, i think sri lanka's best chance of beating india is by making turning tracks. all their big wins against india were on pitches that turned, with guys like murali, mendis, and even part timers like jayasuriya, dilshan, chandana, etc. choking the runs. a typical lankan track used to be one that would have a par score of 220 odd and the ball would turn like crazy under lights as the pitch wore out. i guess they don't make pitches like these anymore because they haven't got the spinners? too bad, its their best chance of beating india.
But the problem is that chucker is no longer playing and rest of the spinners would be meat & drink for Indians. Plus we will have part-timers like Raina, Rohit, Sehwag along with Ashwin & Ojha weaving a web around them. There's no way around it - they simply can't match up to Indians right now. It's the same for Pakis as Pakis' spinners - Afridi, Hafeez, Ajmal - are easily negotiated by Indians and their pacers (Gul, Cheema, Sami etc.) are a joke. On top their batting is too frail. If they bat first India can chase anything against them, and they can't chase at all to boot :haha: India is just a bad match-up for other Asian teams at the moment and I wish we had made it to the Asian Cup finals by not taking it easy against Bangbros and hammered Pakis once again in the finals. That would have been quite entertaining :smiley:
But the problem is that chucker is no longer playing and rest of the spinners would be meat & drink for Indians. Plus we will have part-timers like Raina, Rohit, Sehwag along with Ashwin & Ojha weaving a web around them. There's no way around it - they simply can't match up to Indians right now. It's the same for Pakis as Pakis' spinners - Afridi, Hafeez, Ajmal - are easily negotiated by Indians and their pacers (Gul, Cheema, Sami etc.) are a joke. On top their batting is too frail. If they bat first India can chase anything against them, and they can't chase at all to boot :haha: India is just a bad match-up for other Asian teams at the moment and I wish we had made it to the Asian Cup finals by not taking it easy against Bangbros and hammered Pakis once again in the finals. That would have been quite entertaining :smiley:
u just avoided 10000 :omg:
this odi team will beat india 1) jamshed 2) a shazad 3) a ali 4) u akmal 5) shoaib malik 6) hafeez/hammad 7) kami 8) wahab 9) gul 10) ajmal 11) sami/raza hasan/ junaid
This is what you guys have been doing since 92 and everytime you get owned, you go to the drawing board and come with another team which is again humiliated :haha: The team you have doesn't have enough bowling firepower to trouble India. Likes of Wahab, Gul & Sami will be taken to cleaners as we saw in Asia Cup and other than Ajmal there's not even one bowler who can trouble Indian batting lineup. And as for the batsmen your lineup doesn't have the quality or firepower to compete with us.
This is what you guys have been doing since 92 and everytime you get owned, you go to the drawing board and come with another team which is again humiliated :haha: The team you have doesn't have enough bowling firepower to trouble India. Likes of Wahab, Gul & Sami will be taken to cleaners as we saw in Asia Cup and other than Ajmal there's not even one bowler who can trouble Indian batting lineup. And as for the batsmen your lineup doesn't have the quality or firepower to compete with us.
wahab, ajmal, hafeez you will get 30 overs of world class bowling. 1 bad match does not make wahab a bad bowler just look at his odi stats. gul might perform might not, same for sami, juniad will do well on seaming tracks. raza hasan this guy is a promising spinner but I have only seen him in t20 and he was class. and our batting should do well against Indian bowling.
wahab, ajmal, hafeez you will get 30 overs of world class bowling. 1 bad match doe not make wahab a bad bowler just look at his odi stats. gul might perform might not raza hasan this guy is a promising spinner but I have only seen him in t20 and he was class. and our batting should do well against Indian bowling.
yes plz play wahab against us :pray:
wahab, ajmal, hafeez you will get 30 overs of world class bowling. 1 bad match does not make wahab a bad bowler just look at his odi stats. gul might perform might not, same for sami, juniad will do well on seaming tracks. raza hasan this guy is a promising spinner but I have only seen him in t20 and he was class. and our batting should do well against Indian bowling.
Other than the WC game Wahab has been ordinary. I don't expect to spring a surprise as he did in the semi-final. Our batsmen have faced him and know how to counter him. Same with Ajmal - our batsmen looked much better against him than in the WC semi and just like Mendis is a non-factor now against us, I expect Ajmal's impact to reduce with every game he plays against us. As for Hafeez he's a part-timer and the best ou can expect is economy. He's unlikely to run through a side. As for Gul, he's mentally scarred just like Malinga is against us and can't do much against us. And the other 10 overs of Afridi or any other part-timer is a freebie for Indians. And about your batting I don't see them chasing against India or any team if the target is more than 240 which would definitely be 9 times out of 10. lus I don't expect Paki batting lineup to score as many as they did against India in Asia Cup everytime. It was the best case scenario for you guys and you still blew it. You can see the SL series to see the differnce between us and you for more detailed analysis. A team who makes Perera look like Marshal is unlikely to do much against this Indian side :giggle:
i blame the lankans more :giggle:
It was our own fault as you should never put yourself at the mercy of others, especially of Loins. They have such hatred for Indian team the way they have been pawned they would go to any length to make sure India doesn't succeed. After all their captain tried to cheat at the toss, their captain and senior players forced their bowler to bowl a no-ball just to avoid an Indian batsman get to a 100, took shots at India's rankings when they probably haven't done anything n their history away from home and had the temerity to preach to Indians when they were at fault (Thirimanne runout thingy which we took back). I mean what do you expect from the likes of these bunch of whingers?
It was our own fault as you should never put yourself at the mercy of others, especially of Loins. They have such hatred for Indian team the way they have been pawned they would go to any length to make sure India doesn't succeed. After all their captain tried to cheat at the toss, their captain and senior players forced their bowler to bowl a no-ball just to avoid an Indian batsman get to a 100, took shots at India's rankings when they probably haven't done anything n their history away from home and had the temerity to preach to Indians when they were at fault (Thirimanne runout thingy which we took back). I mean what do you expect from the likes of these bunch of whingers?
thts hwy i blame them more they did it twice in row and i honestly want our team to destroy them here 5-0 and get no1 rankings and show a big :finger: kohli style
thts hwy i blame them more they did it twice in row and i honestly want our team to destroy them here 5-0 and get no1 rankings and show a big :finger: kohli style
I know but the double of World Cup & Asia Cup would have been great. Just imagine Pakis losing to us in the WC semis and getting thrashed in the Asia Cup final :giggle: I really wanted our team to shut them up for a long time but we took the foot off the accelerator agaist Bangbros and paid the price :sad: I am sure Sarkar would have gone mad with pleasure :haha:
I know but the double of World Cup & Asia Cup would have been great. Just imagine Pakis losing to us in the WC semis and getting thrashed in the Asia Cup final :giggle: I really wanted our team to shut them up for a long time but we took the foot off the accelerator agaist Bangbros and paid the price :sad: I am sure Sarkar would have gone mad with pleasure :haha:
isnt he already mad ?