• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

didn't know that SLC and curators would bend over to BCCI and prepare flat tracks even in hamba. the pitch was not anywhere near as bowler friendly as the one they had for PAK series and before that. scoring a ton in a 300 play 300 game is nothing. even sanga, whom we don't regard as a competent ODI player, got a ton :cantstop: PS: kohli has a bit of a talent though :P
pathetic scb bending over for bcci.
All this bending over reminds me of naughty sunny leone, avy scott, kelly brooks videos :winky: ( with the loins n our friendly neighbors playing the female's part) :haha::haha:
You guys get @$$ whooped time and again' date=' and everytime it's the same excuse "[i']it was a flat track" as if you guys have done anything against India on sporting pictes :hysterical: Just check out Loins' stats against India outside subcontinent where the tracks are supposed to be not so flat and you have been owned royally there as well. At the end of the day fact is you guys are not good enough no matter which players you play and where you play.
mother lanka have tried making bowler friendly pitches against india before. the results havent been too good:
gonna need a better excuse. maybe match fixing?
out of topic. it's about how kohli isn't able to score tons in bowler friendly (mainly seamer friendly pitches). try to get you act together. now don't bring up hobart or cardiff tons lol.

had it been mahela/sanga/dilshan in place of sehwag in that kulasekhara catch ,our guys would have just walked back to the pavillion after the 3rd umpire decision,entered the 3rd umpire room and just gave the third umpire a tight slap for giving a horrible decision.if today i was a indian fan i would have switched off my tv in utter shame.:((:((:((:

had it been mahela/sanga/dilshan in place of sehwag in that kulasekhara catch ' date='our guys would have just walked back to the pavillion after the 3rd umpire decision,entered the 3rd umpire room and just gave the third umpire a tight slap for giving a horrible decision.[b']if today i was a indian fan i would have switched off my tv in utter shame.:((:((:((:
If u were not siri, u would've been counted among humans too :hysterical::hysterical:
lol since i know a couple of hindi slangs u think i am not srilankan.thats why only i was telling u are really really mad.by the way i dont know hindi.i just know a couplee of hindi slangs as i had a indian friend in my university.and to understand ur guys hindi ' date='i always goes to [url']http://translate.google.com/.:omg::omg:
whether u r a lankan or a paki troll, whats indisputable is u r a big loser...... :finger::finger: dont u have any life ?? get bashed here daily, and still come back shamelessly asking for more
lol since i know a couple of hindi slangs u think i am not srilankan.thats why only i was telling u are really really mad.by the way i dont know hindi.i just know a couplee of hindi slangs as i had a indian friend in my university.and to understand ur guys hindi ' date='i always goes to [url']http://translate.google.com/.:omg::omg:
Yeah right, Google has the transalation to bhench** MC and Mcenley's (Shroff) Appamch** :cantstop: Oh by the way din't see you at the match thread after you got owned so here you go :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:
had it been mahela/sanga/dilshan in place of sehwag in that kulasekhara catch ' date=our guys would have just walked back to the pavillion after the 3rd umpire decision,entered the 3rd umpire room and just gave the third umpire a tight slap for giving a horrible decision.if today i was a indian fan i would have switched off my tv in utter shame.:((:((:((:
Look Siri-CHU is back to get :whack: Absolutely - Look how Mahela walks here without even speaking a word and taking the word of the fielder. Mahela should be awarded the Spirit of Cricket award! :yay: -v0JSSORlXo
Yeah right, Google has the transalation to bhench** MC and Mcenley's (Shroff) Appamch** :cantstop: Oh by the way din't see you at the match thread after you got owned so here you go :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:
+1 Kuch Bhi bolta hai. Clearly he's from the Green Ghetto. Google can't translate those words. So for now Siri-CHU ki Mausi Chi G*** (translate this in Google MoFo) :finger: