• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

Bhagwaan ke ghar me der hai andher nahin :--D Irfan should have been there in the team in the first place and should be with the team no matter what. He has to be persisted with if we are to do well in the 2015 WC. I can't see us even reaching semis if we depend on our part-time spinners. irfan is a much better 4th bowler who can support the 3 pacers we play in Aus (Ishant, Umesh, Awana/Aaron)

Bhagwaan ke ghar me der hai andher nahin :--D Irfan should have been there in the team in the first place and should be with the team no matter what. He has to be persisted with if we are to do well in the 2015 WC. I can't see us even reaching semis if we depend on our part-time spinners. irfan is a much better 4th bowler who can support the 3 pacers we play in Aus (Ishant' date=' Umesh, Awana/Aaron)[/quote'] :yay::yay:

Some rather disgusting behavior in here. Vinay Kumar has been a standout bowler amongst the Indain rubbish in recent time, he was never lazy, a handy fielder and athletically years ahead compared to some of his counterparts.

Some rather disgusting behavior in here. Vinay Kumar has been a standout bowler amongst the Indain rubbish in recent time, he was never lazy, a handy fielder and athletically years ahead compared to some of his counterparts.
Disgusting is right, to feel happy about someone getting hurt. Agree, VK made most of his abilities and is a hard trier and is a decent option.
u dont know our pain! moreover if legend stays fit for ipl its better for him :winky:
Disgusting is right' date=' to feel happy about someone getting hurt. Agree, VK made most of his abilities and is a hard trier and is a decent option.[/quote'] You guys need to lighten up a bit. Folks are simply happy about Irfan getting back into the team and let's face it, Koomar is down with a hamstring strain and the way you make it sound as if VK was run over by a truck.
You guys need to lighten up a bit. Folks are simply happy about Irfan getting back into the team and let's face it' date='[b'] Koomar is down with a hamstring strain and the way you make it sound as if VK was run over by a truck.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
You guys need to lighten up a bit. Folks are simply happy about Irfan getting back into the team and let's face it' date=' Koomar is down with a hamstring strain and the way you make it sound as if VK was run over by a truck.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: run over by a truck?wtf
Disgusting is right' date=' to feel happy about someone getting hurt. Agree, VK made most of his abilities and is a hard trier and is a decent option.[/quote'] :agree: :sad:

Vinay's replacement doesn't even make sense! If India wanted an all-rounder they would have gone for Pathan before. What happened to the likes of Awana, Shami Ahmed, etc. Does this mean Irfan Pathan is one the top tier Indian bowlers! So what's the point of those A tours. Selectors intelligence is on par with pink ass baboons.