• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

Yayy.... siri's back..... B->B->B-> awesome ability u have to look "within inside" (whatever it means) ..... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: btw , i got some stats specially for u ..... http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;orderby=win_loss_ratio;team=8;template=results;type=team;view=opposition W/L ratio > 1 only against zimb, bdesh n kenya for ur lowlifes (lankans)..... n u cant even say we started playing it late, u played ur first ODI in June 1975, while we played our first in June 1974..... u guys are the real minnows of cricket....:--D:--D
awesome logic there mate. i think you don't realize that by the time ODIs started, india had around 40+ years of experience in test cricket while for SL international cricket was nothing but a dream. SL were on par with teams like canada those days and we are proud to have come the distance by now while canada resides at the same place. i expect you to come up with some similarly moronic reply to this.

on the other hand let's take a more realistic start date like 01 Jan 1990 when SL was starting to be considered as a team that can challenge quality opposition. SL from 1990: http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;spanmin1=01+Jan+1990;spanval1=span;team=8;template=results;type=team;view=opposition IND from 1990: http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;spanmin1=01+Jan+1990;spanval1=span;team=6;template=results;type=team;view=opposition see for yourself who stood up most against real quality opposition like AUS and SA.

awesome logic there mate. i think you don't realize that by the time ODIs started, india had around 40+ years of experience in test cricket while for SL international cricket was nothing but a dream. SL were on par with teams like canada those days and we are proud to have come the distance by now while canada resides at the same place. i expect you to come up with some similarly moronic reply to this.
yeah right.... test cricket is so similar to ODI cricket... more so the tests played earlier than 1970s...... :hysterical::hysterical: it is for this reasoning only that u lankans always bring in (india's earlier entry into test arena) i had provided ODI starting dates........... :giggle::giggle: just coz u r getting pwned, u r equating ODIs with Tests..... :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
on the other hand let's take a more realistic start date like 01 Jan 1990 when SL was starting to be considered as a team that can challenge quality opposition. SL from 1990: http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;spanmin1=01+Jan+1990;spanval1=span;team=8;template=results;type=team;view=opposition IND from 1990: http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;spanmin1=01+Jan+1990;spanval1=span;team=6;template=results;type=team;view=opposition see for yourself who stood up most against real quality opposition like AUS and SA.
ha ha..... must've tried from 1975, 76, 77..... 90, n then found favorable results from 1990.... n voila..... post it on ICF.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: yeah just pull up stats from where it suits you....... by the way, even in those stats (when SL was starting to be considered as a team that can challenge quality opposition) India pwned u low lifes..... W/L of 1.21...... (57 - 47)
btw, whats unrealistic abt dates other than 01 jan 1990...... :haha::haha:
Sorry (to fellow Indian ICFers) but earlier I missed out the most moronic part of this joker's argument (look at the bolded part) :hysterical::hysterical: hillarious man..... seriously...... so now canada is their benchmark..... I think we need not even bother replying to these low lifes anymore... :haha::haha:
Sorry (to fellow Indian ICFers) but earlier I missed out the most moronic part of this joker's argument (look at the bolded part) :hysterical::hysterical: hillarious man..... seriously...... so now canada is their competition..... I think we need not even bother replying to these low lifes now... :haha::haha:
this:hysterical:
^^^ Never knew SL were in the same category as Canada :dontknow:
even in 1979 WC, it was the case. SL and canada were the two associate members to qualify for the WC to play against the then giants in cricket. SL managed to beat a test playing country in that tourney btw, can't remember who :winky:
even in 1979 WC, it was the case. SL and canada were the two associate members to qualify for the WC to play against the then giants in cricket. SL managed to beat a test playing country in that tourney btw, can't remember who :winky:
Guess who hasn't won a Test match in India even after touring umpteen times? :thefinger:
That's the point I was trying to make. India was at par, if not poor than SL, at odi cricket in 70s. In fact India didn't win a WC match till the 3rd edition in 83 and went winless in 75 & 79. So to say that SL had to overcome the "disadvantage" of the head-start India had is disingenious to say the least. In the shorter format India didn't have any head-start or advantage over any country.
That's the point I was trying to make. India was at par' date=' if not poor than SL, at odi cricket in 70s. In fact India didn't win a WC match till the 3rd edition in 83 and went winless in 75 & 79. So to say that SL had to overcome the "disadvantage" of the head-start India had is disingenious to say the least. In the shorter format India didn't have any head-start or advantage over any country.[/quote'] he'll disappear after the series