India vs Pakistan - Never Ending Thread

Wow' date=' total Lahori logic on display! Pakistan managed to use bottle openers to reverse swing the ball before India so they are masters of using bottle openers. I also guess Pakistan managed to fix different types of details in matches - no balls, color of pads, whether the batsman would wear an underwear, Dawood's presence in a match at Sharjah etc. before India so you are better at match fixing too. :clap:[/quote'] Paki bowlers openly admitted to ball tampering and even Afridi was caught on camera literally eating the ball and that too with so many cameras around the ground. Can you imagine what they may have done to the ball during the days when there were very few cameras or none at all in the stadium ? :hysterical: Entire Pak cricket history is tainted with these kind of scandals, match fixing, spot fixing issues and it annoys me that some trolls always have to compare India with this stupid team.
You are no different to some Pak fans blaming fixing for every defeat. You guys go on about Sharjah when we dominated you in own backyard with Indian umpires.
Did I claim India was No.1 before Pakistan or vice-versa? Did I post India - Pakistan's W/L ratio? Did I comment on winning a Test match before Pakistan? Frankly, disappointed to see you post and turn this around.
Tallest cricketer pak' date=' fastest bowler pak, best captain pak, most sixes by a player pak, best looking cricketer pak. and so on and so forth.[/quote'] Most number of cheats - Pak, Largest hearts - Pak, Youngest youngsta beauty - Pak, biggest retard - Pak :icflove:
Did I claim India was No.1 before Pakistan or vice-versa? Did I post India - Pakistan's W/L ratio? Did I comment on winning a Test match before Pakistan? Frankly, disappointed to see you post and turn this around.
These things are part of banter but we should refrain from accusing players of fixing at every defeat. Truth is we are both mid tier teams. We had a decent patch in late 80s and 90s but still had lows even at that time. You guys were decent 03-2010 but embarrassing since. Your bowlers bar Kumble sucked even during your decent period and our batting has been laughable. People like Sehwag Akram and Inzi are vastly overrated.
These things are part of banter but we should refrain from accusing players of fixing at every defeat. Truth is we are both mid tier teams. We had a decent patch in late 80s and 90s but still had lows even at that time. You guys were decent 03-2010 but embarrassing since. Your bowlers bar Kumble sucked even during your decent period and our batting has been laughable. People like Sehwag Akram and Inzi are vastly overrated.
Pray and tell me how does this work? You can use any sh!t in your banter but I can not! You place the facts on the table and I will willingly accept them. For example, I would never argue that Pakistan won the WC 92 - they won it, fair & square. Neither will I argue that you had a mental edge over us at Sharjah for quite some time. Similarly, I do not expect you to argue over facts like India have produced better batting line ups than Pakistan. We also have a mental advantage over you in world tournaments like the WC, WT20. Wasim Akram and Inzamam over rated? Holy christ, what has this come to? :ohmy: Inzamam for me is one of the finest batsman I have ever seen play and Akram well ... is the best left arm bowler I have EVER seen.
Pray and tell me how does this work? You can use any sh!t in your banter but I can not! You place the facts on the table and I will willingly accept them. For example, I would never argue that Pakistan won the WC 92 - they won it, fair & square. Neither will I argue that you had a mental edge over us at Sharjah for quite some time. Similarly, I do not expect you to argue over facts like India have produced better batting line ups than Pakistan. We also have a mental advantage over you in world tournaments like the WC, WT20. Wasim Akram and Inzamam over rated? Holy christ, what has this come to? :ohmy: Inzamam for me is one of the finest batsman I have ever seen play and Akram well ... is the best left arm bowler I have EVER seen.
Inzy is Overrated as is Sehwag. Actually apart from Younis all Paki bats are overrated.
You are mixing me with some other posters. I never abuse people/countries over a game of cricket. As for Akram despite being super talented he never performed in big test series. All our 90s big away wins were built around Waqar and Mushi. Inzi averages 30 against two best attacks of his time over 29 tests home and away. Has world cup average of 20 over 5 tournaments. Always failed at big stage after that fluke innings in 92 world cup when frankly being a rookie he was under no pressure.

Pakistan's record in the last 10-12 years is pathetic. India had a dream run from 2001-2011 including winning World Cup and becoming No.1 in tests and ODIs. Why dont you Pak trolls talk a bit more about the relevant stuff than history where you may have won some Sharjah games and Kitply Cups which nobody cares about ?

You are mixing me with some other posters. I never abuse people/countries over a game of cricket. As for Akram despite being super talented he never performed in big test series. All our 90s big away wins were built around Waqar and Mushi. Inzi averages 30 against two best attacks of his time over 29 tests home and away. Has world cup average of 20 over 5 tournaments. Always failed at big stage after that fluke innings in 92 world cup when frankly being a rookie he was under no pressure.
Inzi best match winner after bradman.
pakistan are a better odi side than india and your phaast bowlers rock :two_thumbs_up: chalo khush mere pakistani bhaiyo, but just avoid us in wcs :--D
No we aren't. Our ODI team has sucked for years. Not a single world class batsman,Poor fielding, pathetic keeper. You guys are an awesome ODI side at home. That's why I was amazed the way you lost the ODI series.
the pakistani batting in the 90 used to pretty good ' date=' u guys probably havent given as much importance to batting as you have given to pace bowling, maybe thats why the quality has gone down .[/quote'] We are suffering from Afridi syndrome. We get batsman who look million dollars and within 12/24 months they are turned into sloggers. Case in point is Imran nazir who scores a test hundred in WI against Ambrose and Walsh in 2000 but decides to follow Afridi.

Pakistanis listen Most test centuries in tests Most odi centuries in odis Highest run getter in tests and odis Twice the highest run getter in world cups 1996 2003 and the feat was done again this time being the second highest run getter in world cups In your dreams you could produce a player like him his form so before you call an Indian batsman ftb remember the three consecutive test series whitewashes in Australia remember the 2009 tour of aus 10-0 remember the defeats to India in world cup big games over and out.