India vs Pakistan - Never Ending Thread

Paksitan batting is really crap, one of the most over-rated and worst and even worse than Bang. I am not even trying to joke, this is fact, that nobody can deny. I knew it when they couldn't chase over 160 against Indian bowlers. On SC teams Frist India whitewash Then SL Whitewash Now Pakistan Whitewash(will happen for sure) SC have become a laughing stock in test cricket outside Asia

Its jus a bad game that happens to all. We bowled excellent' date=' our batting is weak, but however we have won lots of games so we av to lose sometimes and get out cheaply. Im not really that bothered about tests myself, i love twenty twenty and odi cricket. we all know what happens when we play that format lol.[/quote'] Yes we know :giggle::giggle: You (pakistan) are not even in Top 5 in either of the two formats :hysterical::hysterical:
I could bet all the top nations in world cricket somewhere down the line have done some match fixing. Its jus that pakistan players got cawt ere doing it, It happens all over IPL.
chup kar always crying conspiracies just because franchises dont pick pak players you guys keep crying over ipl
that misbah definitlely fixed that match he jus kept defending and tried hitting out when the game was done' date=' and the other game where he tried flicking it behind and got caught looked dodgi aswell when he could have hit straight. misbah shouldnt play for pakistan, he knows an indian bookie i think.[/quote'] pakistan has been losing to india in world cup since 1992 there are no conspiracies tailunted team cant handle pressure against India
but defeating you lot in kolkataa was the biggest. and winning you in india. we never had a single supporter in the ground, and hushed 90,000 in kolkata for me, thats the biggest.
Yep this was the biggest the silence after sachin went for his first golden duck will never be replicated ever.
Yep this was the biggest the silence after sachin went for his first golden duck will never be replicated ever.
It was replicated alright! When SRT @$$ whooped Paki bowling lineup to such an extent that Akhtar even refused to bowl a 2nd over in the opening spell followed by retirement of half the Paki team :hysterical: Then we saw Paki players crying in the dressing room after 2011 WC final :haha: Don't think anything can top that crying episode :cantstop: And in between we also saw Pakis getting pawned by India in the T20 Cup final and Paki captain thanking "all the muslims around the world" though there are more muslims in Inda than Pakiland :hysterical: Yup, unbelievable moments all of these :--D
It was replicated alright! When SRT @$$ whooped Paki bowling lineup to such an extent that Akhtar even refused to bowl a 2nd over in the opening spell followed by retirement of half the Paki team :hysterical: Then we saw Paki players crying in the dressing room after 2011 WC final :haha: Don't think anything can top that crying episode :cantstop: And in between we also saw Pakis getting pawned by India in the T20 Cup final and Paki captain thanking "all the muslims around the world" though there are more muslims in Inda than Pakiland :hysterical: Yup, unbelievable moments all of these :--D
Thank you for your concerns, :roti: but, give me this over a world cup EJbfbfnR20A