India vs Pakistan - Never Ending Thread

DM I was talking about our test wins abroad during your golden run86-02. You had your golden period 2002-2010. Worry about the future.
LOL now your golden run is going on since 2005. only one test series won abroad. nz 10. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: couldn't even win in indies. and no bang and zim series don't count. so in 7 years pakistan have won only 1 away series. will give india 90s a run for their money.
no we won't lose in lanka. even lanka have been pretty crap away. (heck they have been crap since forever) plus even raina can bat in lanka. remember 2010 test series. we tour them in july. see how better we perform in the odis. if there were tests we would have won too. muraliless lanka can't beat us.
lol they won in south africa did better then us in england trust me its not abt talent..its just lack of planning by our team management in a country like australia players like kohli,pujar or any other prospects would ve made debuts and played atleast 10-15 tests until now this was always going to hurt us... and riht now old guys wont perform in tests even on track like this and young guys need atleast year to get settled and abt raina he struggled against swann in england cos of short ball problem mentally he is not like before he will even struggle at home after year we will start getting better again but right now even west indies gave us bit of scare at home :wall:

kohli, pujaras etc will pile on the runs in these next 2 years of home matches i don't see why indian fans are so stressed out about there batting for the next 2 years at least. could open with murli vijay and have a raina, jaddu etc in your test middle order and i will still back india to beat england, nz etc at home.

lol they won in south africa did better then us in england trust me its not abt talent..its just lack of planning by our team management in a country like australia players like kohli,pujar or any other prospects would ve made debuts and played atleast 10-15 tests until now this was always going to hurt us... and riht now old guys wont perform in tests even on track like this and young guys need atleast year to get settled and abt raina he struggled against swann in england cos of short ball problem mentally he is not like before he will even struggle at home after year we will start getting better again but right now even west indies gave us bit of scare at home :wall:
lol they won in south africa did better then us in england - they lost the series. we drew. england it rained. after year we will start getting better again but right now even west indies gave us bit of scare at home :wall: - west indies dis that to eng and oz too. that's all they can do though. scare. they can only beat extremely incompetent teams like pakistan.
kohli, pujaras etc will pile on the runs in these next 2 years of home matches i don't see why indian fans are so stressed out about there batting for the next 2 years at least. could open with murli vijay and have a raina, jaddu etc in your test middle order and i will still back india to beat england, nz etc at home.
with series in lanka, south africa and indies i think you should be really worried about your own team.
You can always have hit and miss afridi in your team.
with series in lanka' date=' south africa and indies i think you should be really worried about your own team.[/quote'] yh sa will be tough without good fast bowlers. windies not sure hopefully we play a 3 testmatch series this time instead of 2.
lol they won in south africa did better then us in england - they lost the series. we drew. england it rained. after year we will start getting better again but right now even west indies gave us bit of scare at home :wall: - west indies dis that to eng and oz too. that's all they can do though. scare. they can only beat extremely incompetent teams like pakistan.
lol south africa was before world cup things started going bad after wards u knowi dont want to sound negative like this but i saw each and every test ..we werent even competing if there were 10 matches in australia we would ve lost all 10 only young players showed some fight and it jsut made u think why werent the brought in team earlier wont be surprised if out current team cant even handle herath also raina isnt in this team thts exactly my point :wall:
lol south africa was before world cup things started going bad after wards u knowi dont want to sound negative like this but i saw each and every test ..we werent even competing if there were 10 matches in australia we would ve lost all 10 only young players showed some fight and it jsut made u think why werent the brought in team earlier wont be surprised if out current team cant even handle herath also raina isnt in this team thts exactly my point :wall:
let's see what happens in the next 10 home games that follow.
lol but thts not our target and trust me talent wise we will have proper batsmen filing in positions soon but they are too many changes at same time we are def gonna lose some matches .. it could ve been managed so much better....
Pakis have always been a better test team. When you were creating record of not winning a single test outside Asia 86-2002 we were busy winning three back to back series in Eng, drawing 1-1 in SA98, drawing 1-1 in WI 88, winning in Sydney 95 and winning series in NZ. At the same time we won in Ind 87 and won two tests in Ind 99. Yes we went through transition 2006-2010 but this team has drawn 1-1 against Aus in Eng, drew with SA, won in NZ, beaten Eng and SL in last 2 years. Add our superior head to head against Ind it shows who is crap and who is good at test cricket. One test defeat and you are out having multiple orgasms. It just shows the obsession.
Sure you were :haha: We all saw what a "great team" you were when you guys couldn't even win against a noobie Indian team in Pakistan in 89. Maybe it was due to neutral umpires :winky: Pakis have better record thanks to their home umpires and ball tampering. Since these two have been taken away we have seen what Pakis really are. Their home win/loss ratio has plumetted to 1.5 from 4 :omg: and without tampering the ball they can't do jack shyte. For home record since advent of neutral umpires here's the thread... http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=265515 And for ball tampering... http://www.espncricinfo.com/columns/content/story/259676.html http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=10624473 Since cricketing authorities have come down hard on ball tampering we know how Pakis have fared :haha:
Sure you were :haha: We all saw what a "great team" you were when you guys couldn't even win against a noobie Indian team in Pakistan in 89. Maybe it was due to neutral umpires :winky: Pakis have better record thanks to their home umpires and ball tampering. Since these two have been taken away we have seen what Pakis really are. Their home win/loss ratio has plumetted to 1.5 from 4 :omg: and without tampering the ball they can't do jack shyte. For home record since advent of neutral umpires here's the thread... http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=265515 And for ball tampering... http://www.espncricinfo.com/columns/content/story/259676.html http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=10624473 Since cricketing authorities have come down hard on ball tampering we know how Pakis have fared :haha:
So Pakistani umpires were umpiring in Ind 87 and 99? Our worst ever bowling attack drew a series in Ind 05. Were Pakistani umpires umpiring there?
So Pakistani umpires were umpiring in Ind 87 and 99? Our worst ever bowling attack drew a series in Ind 05. Were Pakistani umpires umpiring there?
lol how does that even change the fact that pakistani umpires were biased. if a person who can get 80% gets 95% with cheating it is still cheating.