Bangladesh-Graveyard for Hindus, 20 million people vanished, 400 rapes everyday

Cricketics

check out this video. disgraceful act.. damn it.. 20 million minority people(Hindu,Bhuddist,Christion) were vanished in last 10 years, 400 rapes everyday on minorities. What our so called secular government is doing?? Plz find detailed repport watch this video http://www.techsatish.tv/2007/05/sudarshan-tv-news-india.html
You mean the so-called Secular Government has been ruling India for past 10 years? What did the right-wing BJP did when it was in charge?? Oh yes let Kargil happen. The figures are obviously bloated and it is equally assinine to harp on "so-called Secular" thingy over and over again. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
You mean the so-called Secular Government has been ruling India for past 10 years? What did the right-wing BJP did when it was in charge?? Oh yes let Kargil happen. The figures are obviously bloated and it is equally assinine to harp on "so-called Secular" thingy over and over again. xxx
Kargil was intelligence failure u aren't really suggesting BJP adminsitered that intelligence failure....They ain't I am sure similar word in early days of pakistan creation too must be faced by"well they are blated figures" and we all know how realistic that assessment was today Hindus have disappeared from pakistan.> Same method is at work in bangladesh and people like u arer harping on same figures are bloated polemics.. Tomorrow they will disappear completely then u will accept yes there was a problem. needless to say nothing will come out of that belated realization... kahwat hai "Sab kuchh loota ke hosh mein aaye to kya aaye"

Guest dada_rocks
How can 20 million people Vanish ? thats ridiculous. That is 1/8th of Europe.
Exactly similarly as they vanished from pakistan, exact number notwithstanding..

Kargil was intelligence failure u aren't really suggesting BJP adminsitered that intelligence failure....
In a Parliamentary form of Governance, the Government gets the blame. There are no ifs and buts about it. To let go BJP scott-free of Intelligence Failure is akin to suggesting George Bush had no clue about CIA's intelligence failure for Iraq's fiasco. So no I do not buy that.
They ain't I am sure similar word in early days of pakistan creation too must be faced by"well they are blated figures" and we all know how realistic that assessment was today Hindus have disappeared from pakistan.> Same method is at work in bangladesh and people like u arer harping on same figures are bloated polemics.. Tomorrow they will disappear completely then u will accept yes there was a problem. needless to say nothing will come out of that belated realization... kahwat hai "Sab kuchh loota ke hosh mein aaye to kya aaye"
Wouldnt it have been better if you just presented some hard cold stats instead? Preferably from an agency we can all trust? Whats with the rhetoric? xxx

Bangalistan is yet another example among Ummah ruled countries. If you are a "significant" minority in any ummah country, the life will become hell for you....The life of a kuffar in a Islamic country is well known to all. Numerous attacks on Hindu temples, attacks during annual Durga-Pooja (Bengal is traditionally known for Durga-Pooja), Hindus lands been taken away, rape and robbery at Hindu areas are some the various exampels, how a non-muslim survives in a Islamic state. :sad_smile:

Guest dada_rocks
In a Parliamentary form of Governance, the Government gets the blame. There are no ifs and buts about it. To let go BJP scott-free of Intelligence Failure is akin to suggesting George Bush had no clue about CIA's intelligence failure for Iraq's fiasco. So no I do not buy that. Wouldnt it have been better if you just presented some hard cold stats instead? Preferably from an agency we can all trust? Whats with the rhetoric? xxx
Political blame gaming aside; but fact is that with change of govt doesn't come new set of intelligence officials they remain the same what BJP govt was responsible was about the course of action in after-math of that failure and there they passed with flying colors showed Clinton territorial integrity is not up for discussion made pakistani eat their words marginilized them diplomatically all over the world.... ... Anyone who doesn;t have jaundiced eye willg ive them 100 out of 100,,U can buy or seel it hardly changes the fact on the ground..

Political blame gaming aside; but fact is that with change of govt doesn't come new set of intelligence officials they remain the same what BJP govt was responsible was about the course of action in after-math of that failure and there they passed with flying colors showed Clinton territorial integrity is not up for discussion made pakistani eat their words marginilized them diplomatically all over the world.... ... Anyone who doesn;t have jaundiced eye willg ive them 100 out of 100,,U can buy or seel it hardly changes the fact on the ground..
Isnt that the age-old methodlogy of passing the buck? I mentioned very clearly that in a Parliament Governance the buck stops with the PM and the ruling party. Agreed or disagree? xxx

Guest dada_rocks

Yes it's just my job to keep producing stat after stat and for u guys mere word-play is enough.. I exactly know what will happen once I will present that stat.. Picture is clear Same thing people said when the ethnic cleansing was ON in pakistan people like refused with the alibi . oh figure is bloated. everybody knows who was right who was wrong there.. I see uncanny resemblance with the turn of events even in this case..... cleansing is On whether u believe it or not .. u can go on discussing over semantics of 20 million-1 or 20 million ( refere to ur 140 vs 139 joke in another thread) but that remains what it 's mere eyewash semantics..

Yes it's just my job to keep producing stat after stat and for u guys mere word-play is enough.. I exactly know what will happen once I will present that stat.. Picture is clear Same thing people said when the ethnic cleansing was ON in pakistan people like refused with the alibi . oh figure is bloated. everybody knows who was right who was wrong there.. I see uncanny resemblance with the turn of events even in this case..... cleansing is On whether u believe it or not .. u can go on discussing over semantics of 20 million-1 or 20 million ( refere to ur 140 vs 139 joke in another thread) but that remains what it 's mere eyewash semantics..
Man..you are so on a rant mode. :haha: Same people who said ethnic cleansing was on in Pakistan and refused?? Pray do tell who are these people?? Get a grip DR. And no you do not need to invoke other threads that have zero relevance to you. My assertions are rather clear, thus far I do not see you debating them so I shall bullet them this time: 1) It is ridiculous to bring in Secular Government of India when clearly BJP ruled India for a few years in last decade. 2) In a Parliamentary Governance the buck stops with the PM. If you do not beleive in either of these I suggest you brush up on your history and civics. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Isnt that the age-old methodlogy of passing the buck? I mentioned very clearly that in a Parliament Governance the buck stops with the PM and the ruling party. Agreed or disagree? xxx
yes Buck stops with govt ( but intelligence failure is not the buck in that event why don't u look at the conclusion of the event that's where the buck lies and BJP passed with flying colors) fitting action was taken and Kargil was restored enemy was defeated in battle-field they were defeated dilpomatically..

yes Buck stops with govt ( but intelligence failure is not the buck in that event why don't u look at the conclusion of the event that's where the buck lies and BJP passed with flying colors) fitting action was taken and Kargil was restored enemy was defeated in battle-field they were defeated dilpomatically..
You do not have to admit Yes with a waiver at the end. Yes it was a collossal Intelligence failure and yes BJP was certainly responsible for it. By that I do not mean it ensured the failure happened. No. But it did not take measure to make sure it did not happen either. xx

Guest dada_rocks
Man..you are so on a rant mode. :haha: Same people who said ethnic cleansing was on in Pakistan and refused?? Pray do tell who are these people?? Get a grip DR. And no you do not need to invoke other threads that have zero relevance to you. My assertions are rather clear, thus far I do not see you debating them so I shall bullet them this time: 1) It is ridiculous to bring in Secular Government of India when clearly BJP ruled India for a few years in last decade. 2) In a Parliamentary Governance the buck stops with the PM. If you do not beleive in either of these I suggest you brush up on your history and civics. xxx
(1) I see every problem accumulated over 50 years of non-bjp rule expect people to be solved by one term of NDA rule. Quite realistic expectation isn't.. U are talking like congressi leader here (2)Yes buck stops there but u are wrongly defining the buck.. buck is conclusion of the event not the intelligence failure .. again just like congressi leader u are fixated on that as if Vajpayee was sitting there and ordering those RAW agents how to collect intelligence.. I am sure u must be expecting since BJP came they should have done an over-haul of intelligence apparatus too over-night.. Again quite realistic expectation.. Man why don't u just say u hate BJP and done with it.

Guest dada_rocks
You do not have to admit Yes with a waiver at the end. Yes it was a collossal Intelligence failure and yes BJP was certainly responsible for it. By that I do not mean it ensured the failure happened. No. But it did not take measure to make sure it did not happen either. xx
Brother in one term a govt can't fix every gap possible which was accumulated over 50 years.. HAve some realistic expectation at least.. What was in their hand i.s post intelligence failure event, they did in exemplary fashion

(1) I see every problem accumulated over 50 years of non-bjp rule expect people to be solved by one term of NDA rule. Quite realistic expectation isn't.. U are talking like congressi leader here
Again on a rant mode? Boss we are talking of 10 years of BD and you bring in 50 years? And then you tag me as a Congressi. Boss kabhi to thand rakho!! The easy answer is it is ridiculous to blame Secularism or Secular Government(in this thread specifically) when non-Secular party has also shared the dias. In fact didnt BJP rule from around 1999 to 2003/04? That would be almost half of the decade in question here if not more. xx

Here is US Congressman Pallone statement in United States Congressional records for all of those who sympathize with Islamists of Bangladesh. The statements also shows clearly how population of Hindus has reduced in Bangladesh -- Mr. PALLONE. Mr. Speaker, I rise this evening to express my deep concern over the persecution of Hindus in Bangladesh. The coalition government of the Bangladesh Nationalist Party, BNP, which came to power on October 1, 2001, has initiated a violent campaign. And since the BNP's parliamentary victory nearly 3 years ago, a campaign of terrorism, murder, and religious cleansing has been unleashed on Hindus living in Bangladesh. I had written a letter to Bangladesh's Prime Minister Zia in 2002 about this violent persecution, but I have received no response to date; and it is a fact that unabashed violence has continued freely. Although the latest wave of violence has been ensuing since the BNP took power in 2001, Hindus have been a disappearing minority in Bangladesh at the hands of Bangladeshi forces that have employed human rights abuses, atrocities, and ethno-religious cleansing tools. In 1941, Hindus comprised 28 percent of the population; but by 1991, the Hindu population dwindled to a meager 8 percent. http://www.mayerdak.com/congress-pallone.htm

Guest dada_rocks

I called ur expectation unrealist for ur kargil rant.. face it that's a rant.. BD is different matter since 71 i.e around 36 years period bjp has ruled for 6 years congressi and other psec for 30 years.. let us now see what NDA did viz a viz BD relations it started talk over border fencing even started border fencing process for whihc we cud never muster courage all these years.. ON Minority's treatmetn during those days Mujib's daughter a liberal leader was in place and many a official delegate visited her and she was quite receptive to the concern and even did some track down of the islamic extremists there.. People question socalled secular govt in india over this issue because let alone pulling BD govt over this issue like BJP, they don't even accept that problem exists. Instead of accepting this lacunae u will put forward numbers are skewed or come up with commets like.. What did BJP do and make it an eyewash.... BJP Most certainly did something in those six years and that process has been summarily dropped by the incumbent govt be it on border fencing or minority treatment