Bangladesh-Graveyard for Hindus, 20 million people vanished, 400 rapes everyday

Cricketics

Reminiscent of the Jewish Holocaust, Hindu homes were marked by a yellow H, which in fact guided the pillagers to their homes. Over the following 30 years, thousands of Hindu temples were destroyed, Hindus were systematically disenfranchised from holding political power, and prejudicial legislation ensured an unstable existence for Hindus. In fact, Islamic extremists have routinely dispossessed Hindus and, for that matter, Christians and Buddhists, of their ancestral properties and land, burned down their homes, and desecrated and razed temples, which has resulted in forcing many to flee as refugees. Mr. Speaker, I have reviewed numerous reports that attest to the current violent persecution in Bangladesh. These reports have been written by the International Federation of Bangladeshi Hindus and Friends, Amnesty International, the U.S. State Department's Annual Report on International Religious Freedom, CNN, BBC, and multiple Bangladeshi newspapers that reflect the testimonies of the Hindu victims. http://www.mayerdak.com/congress-pallone.htm

Guest dada_rocks

So vile american congress cares more about hindu persecution BD than our secular brothers in India. This is PC gone horribly wrong.

Reminiscent of the Jewish Holocaust' date= Hindu homes were marked by a yellow H, which in fact guided the pillagers to their homes. Over the following 30 years, thousands of Hindu temples were destroyed, Hindus were systematically disenfranchised from holding political power, and prejudicial legislation ensured an unstable existence for Hindus. In fact, Islamic extremists have routinely dispossessed Hindus and, for that matter, Christians and Buddhists, of their ancestral properties and land, burned down their homes, and desecrated and razed temples, which has resulted in forcing many to flee as refugees. Mr. Speaker, I have reviewed numerous reports that attest to the current violent persecution in Bangladesh. These reports have been written by the International Federation of Bangladeshi Hindus and Friends, Amnesty International, the U.S. State Department's Annual Report on International Religious Freedom, CNN, BBC, and multiple Bangladeshi newspapers that reflect the testimonies of the Hindu victims. http://www.mayerdak.com/congress-pallone.htm

Here is US Congressman Pallone statement in United States Congressional records for all of those who sympathize with Islamists of Bangladesh.
Errrr care to show who is sympathising with Islamists of BD btw? Kuch bhi hain saab? The issue here is that people take our news from any place and start taking pot-shots at "Secular" India, even though during the timeframe mentioned the right wing Hindutva brigade was also in power. Thats in question here. Stop making the word the term "Secular" a joke within India. As it is the word is frowned by our neighbours anyway. xxx

Errrr care to show who is sympathising with Islamists of BD btw? Kuch bhi hain saab? The issue here is that people take our news from any place and start taking pot-shots at "Secular" India, even though during the timeframe mentioned the right wing Hindutva brigade was also in power. Thats in question here. Stop making the word the term "Secular" a joke within India. As it is the word is frowned by our neighbours anyway. xxx
Shriman Lurker, yadi aap Islamists sympathizer nahin hain, toh aapki G#$% mein mirchi nahin lagni chahiye.....cool down badkaa bhaiya....lo lassi peeo.:cantstop: As far as your "secularism" is concerned, look at Hinduism---includes Budhism, Jain, Sikhs etc., I can say this with confidence if India is declared a Hindu state in true sense it will only "strengthen" secularism.....History is proof Hinduism has that vastness that it can absorb ALL religions of the world...heck even Islam after coming to India got diluted under influence of Hindu/Buddhist thought and for the first time Arab Islam got a vibrant philosophy like Sufism....isn't Sufism orginated from India?. But that is in ideal case. What is happening in present time is that in the name of your "secularism" Congress and commies are working day and night appeasing Muslims and ignoring Islamic fundamentalism worldwide. Hey, "secularism" in India nowadays practically means anything speak, write act against Hindu majority of India. All should get it right that "interest" of a Nation is much larger than some appeasing driven "secularism". And I once again say that Interest" of 85% Hindus is the interest of India...because if Hindus feel unsecured--that society will never last long which continues ignoring majorities and appeasing Muslims. And lastly you never condemned the Islamists act in this thread...all you did was brought a new idea of "Kargil" in your first post. Please condemn Islamists acts in Bangladesh, so that it becomes clear that you are non-sympathizer :D

Shriman Lurker, yadi aap Islamists sympathizer nahin hain, toh aapki G#$% mein mirchi nahin lagni chahiye
Priye srimaan sandtest, yadi aap apni 'dharma' ke vishay me thori-bohut jaanch karein, tab aapko pata chalega ki dharm adharm ke khiaaf hai- chahe woh adharm aap jaise 'wannabe' hindu log hi kyu na kar rahe ho dusro ke khilaaf.
Hey, "secularism" in India nowadays practically means anything speak, write act against Hindu majority of India.
Nothing more than hinduvta twist to secularism, since hinduvtas dont want a secular society but a hindu society-no different than any other religious fundamentalist being nutters.
.isn't Sufism orginated from India?.
No, sufism originates in Iraq. India developed it a lot though.

Shriman Lurker, yadi aap Islamists sympathizer nahin hain, toh aapki G#$% mein mirchi nahin lagni chahiye.....cool down badkaa bhaiya....lo lassi peeo.:cantstop:
Baat mein aapki utni hi dam hai jitni aapke pahle kathan ke "for all of those who sympathize with Islamists of Bangladesh". As far as I can see there has been no one, I repeat NO ONE, who has sympathized with Islamists of BD in this thread so basically what I see is a usual rant by right winger bhagwa brigade who tend to get behind each other to bash Muslim countries, specially our neighbours. Otherwise my question remains, aapne kissi ko dekha kya Islamists ke saath sympathize karte huye? Agar nahin to your entire post is trash since what I have quoted were your very first lines. I shall ignore your rest of the post because it is completely irrelevant. If you are intersted do show me a single soul who has supported Islamists of BD. If not then hopefully you shall keep that in mind before you go ranting against next time. Sahi hai na? xxx

Priye srimaan sandtest' date=' yadi aap apni 'dharma' ke vishay me thori-bohut jaanch karein, tab aapko pata chalega ki dharm adharm ke khiaaf hai- chahe woh adharm aap jaise 'wannabe' hindu log hi kyu na kar rahe ho dusro ke khilaaf. .[/quote'] Ok go ahead, and lecture me about Dharma...whant to know what was adharma in my post. It was merely a fun directed towards Luker and not to you...I am sure Lurker will not mind use of some expletives....it's fun. And yeah, please enlighten me what is a "wannabe" hindu...never heard of this before --you are a genius of different class.
Nothing more than hinduvta twist to secularism, since hinduvtas dont want a secular society but a hindu society-no different than any other religious fundamentalist being nutters.
Because Hinduism itself means all-inclusive...beacuse once again I repeat -- Dharma is "non-communal"...it's "Sanatan". Explore the broad meaning of Sanatan. Also Dharma is NOT a religion like Islam with exclusive right over heaven and hell for kuffars....because again it's all inclusive. That is whay Hindu India will be totally diffrerent from your fanatasy driven similiraity with Islamic countries. But again, as I said earlier, this will be the "ideal" condition when India will be a Hindu India.
No, sufism originates in Iraq. India developed it a lot though.
OK, if it "originated" in Iraq then I stand corrected...anyway, as far as I know, Sufi way of meditation-- Murqaba-- is primarily for six spiritual "organs" ---which are derived from probably concept of Yogic/Tantric Chakras. So, according to my understanding, sufi meditation is heavily influenced by Indic.

Baat mein aapki utni hi dam hai jitni aapke pahle kathan ke "for all of those who sympathize with Islamists of Bangladesh". Sahi hai na? xxx
aap semejh nahin rehen hain Birader. In my previous post, which u didn't read completely, I have mentioned that thread was about Hindus killing in Bangladesh and your first reply started with a totally new concept of Kargil. Saar, in my opinion, if I am not a sympathizer, then I will start my reply by condemning such atrocities committed by Islamists and NOT by bringing some new issues like Kargil. That is why it confuses, poor, little kuffar souls like us who are eager to see if politically correct and senile persons will condemn Islamists or not. Why, saar, you are frustrated with the word "bhagwa brigade"...you have been using this terminology frequently. Saar me thinks that all color including so called bhagwa belongs to dharma. ..shanti. Shubh ratri (good nite) Om tat sat

Guest dada_rocks
Dude u have detoured the debate in another direction the moment BD muslims's extremism was pointed out .. What can one make of this.. that's essentially what sympathisers do.

Guest dada_rocks
aap semejh nahin rehen hain Birader. In my previous post, which u didn't read completely, I have mentioned that thread was about Hindus killing in Bangladesh and your first reply started with a totally new concept of Kargil. Saar, in my opinion, if I am not a sympathizer, then I will start my reply by condemning such atrocities committed by Islamists and NOT by bringing some new issues like Kargil. That is why it confuses, poor, little kuffar souls like us who are eager to see if politically correct and senile persons will condemn Islamists or not. Why, saar, you are frustrated with the word "bhagwa brigade"...you have been using this terminology frequently. Saar me thinks that all color including so called bhagwa belongs to dharma. ..shanti. Shubh ratri (good nite) Om tat sat
Well put.. I believe somehow roping in BJP and scoring some baseless brownie points is more important than condemnation of this tragedy ................

aap semejh nahin rehen hain Birader. In my previous post, which u didn't read completely, I have mentioned that thread was about Hindus killing in Bangladesh and your first reply started with a totally new concept of Kargil.
Arre taat-shri agar alochana hi karna hai to pahle griha-karya to acche se kar lein? Warna woh kya kahte hain - par updesh kushal bahutere! Aapne mere pratham jawaab ki baat hi hai. And I see some usual koop-mandook(frog in the well) joining you, kya karein aadat se majboor hain woh bhi. Anyway you mentioned my first reply. What was my first reply? That contrary to what is stated in the opening post India has NOT been ruled by Secular parties in last 10 years. If anything the right-wing Hindu BJP party was at the helm for a good amount of time. So why blame these "Secularists" party alone in the first place? Ab aapko yeh detour kaise lega bhai? Is it my mistake that you miss the crux of the argument and instead concentrated on the Kargil piece? Khair ismein aapki galti nahin, saawan ke andhe ko har jagah hariyaali dikhti hai. Waise I beleive I am correct in assuming you could not find a single soul who was supporting Islamists in BD. Ab dekhne waali baat yeh hai ke aage se aap is cheez ka dhyaan rakhenge ya phir natija wahi dhaak ke teen paat. Sabba khair! xxx

i dont understand these some people in here.. if they dont believe on these types of surveys or articles why dont they shut the hell up and stay away from these threads.. first thing they do is mouth off their own people god damn.. Wake Up you people.. tasleema nasrin is real.. what she says is real.. that person who came as guest is real.. so instead cutting of Original Poster's message.. why dont you voice your opinion against these things.. and if you cant then least you can do is shut up.. one thing boils my blood is rape.. and to rape little gals just because their religion cuts my heart deep.. its happening in kashmir and same thing will happen in other states if their number grows.. cuz raping and terrorizing is their main weapon.. and just so you know bhagva brigade started because of these islamists..

I understand Hindi is a good language to read but please show some mercy on us folks that can't read and comprehend quickly enough. It is a torture to read each word and then try to understand what that means. I don't mind an odd sentence or two of Hindi but your entire posts are sometimes written in Hindi. Can you folks leave a translation for us mere mortals? :D

I understand Hindi is a good language to read but please show some mercy on us folks that can't read and comprehend quickly enough. It is a torture to read each word and then try to understand what that means. I don't mind an odd sentence or two of Hindi but your entire posts are sometimes written in Hindi. Can you folks leave a translation for us mere mortals? :D
lol...Yeah Hindi is good fun..hard to translate though. Okay let me try to translate my own post.
Arre taat-shri agar alochana hi karna hai to pahle griha-karya to acche se kar lein? Warna woh kya kahte hain - par updesh kushal bahutere! Aapne mere pratham jawaab ki baat hi hai. And I see some usual koop-mandook(frog in the well) joining you, kya karein aadat se majboor hain woh bhi. Anyway you mentioned my first reply. What was my first reply? That contrary to what is stated in the opening post India has NOT been ruled by Secular parties in last 10 years. If anything the right-wing Hindu BJP party was at the helm for a good amount of time. So why blame these "Secularists" party alone in the first place? Ab aapko yeh detour kaise lega bhai? Is it my mistake that you miss the crux of the argument and instead concentrated on the Kargil piece? Khair ismein aapki galti nahin, saawan ke andhe ko har jagah hariyaali dikhti hai. Waise I beleive I am correct in assuming you could not find a single soul who was supporting Islamists in BD. Ab dekhne waali baat yeh hai ke aage se aap is cheez ka dhyaan rakhenge ya phir natija wahi dhaak ke teen paat. Sabba khair! xx
Brother, if you have to be critical, atleast do your homework properly. Otherwise as the saying goes - it is easier to preach to others(hard to translate a saying really). You have mentioned my first post. And I can see some usual frog in the well resurface after that. Anyway you mentioned my first reply. What was my first reply? That contrary to what is stated in the opening post India has NOT been ruled by Secular parties in last 10 years. If anything the right-wing Hindu BJP party was at the helm for a good amount of time. So why blame these "Secularists" party alone in the first place? Now how did you find that a detour? Is it my mistake that you miss the crux of the argument and instead concentrated on the Kargil piece? But it is not entirely your fault. As the saying goes - if you get blinded in spring you only see greenery around(again hard to translate a saying). By the way I beleive I am correct in assuming you could not find a single soul who was supporting Islamists in BD. Now it remains to be seen if you learn from this or will move back to usual rant. Good night(this was Urdu) xxx

^^ Another bhagwa loony. Rant on Saar :haha: And practise what you preach - if you ask others to shut the hell up, well do so yourself too!!
you missed the point.. so let me try it again.. cricketics started a post on bangladesh on ethnic cleansing on minority.. and on your first post you said.. what did India do in past 10 yrs under BJP.. kargil war... so not only you bunked issue in original post.. you accused Indian govt for letting kargil war happen... and what I said is.. you not only didnt criticize bangladesh govt but you went ahead and criticized Indian govt.. wah re teri fitrat........ and calling me 'bhagva loony'.. :cantstop:

And yeah, please enlighten me what is a "wannabe" hindu..
A wannabe is one who is hindu in name only- hinduism IS secularism and therefore those who oppose secularism is infact opposing dharma.
Because Hinduism itself means all-inclusive...beacuse once again I repeat -- Dharma is "non-communal"...it's "Sanatan". Explore the broad meaning of Sanatan.
My comments are not about what hinduism espouses- i respect that. My comments are in relation to hindus who pretend to be hindus but don't actually follow the philosophical tilt of the sanatan dharma. Rabid anti-islamism is one such aspect of it.
That is whay Hindu India will be totally diffrerent from your fanatasy driven similiraity with Islamic countries.
Hindu india will be fine if it remains hindu. But RSS/VHP/SS etc. are not hindu organizations, they are hindus with islamic mentality and absolutist sense of rule. Hence those hindus are the ones who are equal threat to india as muslim fundamentalists.

Dude u have detoured the debate in another direction the moment BD muslims's extremism was pointed out .. What can one make of this.. that's essentially what sympathisers do.
No, what lurker (and me) have done is potray the truth as it is while you use islamic funamentalism and run with it with your gross exgaggerations, mispotrayed truths and sometimes outright lies to further color the picture. Ie, we are the balancing factors-we criticize Islam and muslims too, just not from the totally hate-driven and baseless position of you and your hinduvta brothers here.