Kerala Express Watch Thread

thats exactly my point he performed hit six it looked appropriate people actually liked it and nel deserved it but if it wasnt for six and he would ve just done it like always done out of anger he would ve gotten lot of stick he needs to use his aggression with bowl get wickets and sledge with control like steyn does doing it w/o reason just makes u look stupid
But Sreesanth IS stupid, and there is nothing you can do about it. Destined to remain a cartoon (lucky mascot) in the history of Indian cricket.
why is this not in jokes section? sresant has been awful apart from that one sa series, don't know why he has so many fans.. but i guess mediocre people which are in abundance in this world get attracted to mediocre performers
Shhh. Don't say that. The creator of this thread thinks that Sreesanth is the greatest talent to have graced the earth since the beginning of time.

I thought this thread died...but unluckly it rages on. Last I read...Sreesanth was out with this mystey injury for 6-7 weeks...& will try to target the tri-series for return. I think from that time...to today...only couple of weeks have passed & he is supposed to be injured for another 4 weeks. How come the joker in this thread comes & say he is fit. If yes....let him prove...1st his physical fitness by playing 2-3 Ranji games completly (not like bowl 4 overs on day 1 & next 4 on day 4).....after he proves his physical fitness...prove his form. If he cant do neither...its best he remains injured.

I liked his fighting fire with BAT though. The way he stepped out and hit Nel for a six' date= I had a lot of fun. Only time I appreciated his dancing skills. He came like a fresh force to the team, as someone whose antics you would watch out for. Got carried away, and basically because he's stupid, couldn't control himself and do justice to whatever he had. I still appreciate him for holding on to the catch of Misbah though. Had he been hardworking and intelligent, he could have done much better. He can only make a decent comeback if he gets a new brain, which is pretty difficult.
And if he had been bowled by Nel next ball you would be the same moron saying otherwise, saying "Oh Sree lost his cool."
why not fight fire with ball ? we all know he can bowl..get him out and then show aggression ..if he would ve dont that same people who are criticizing him would ve given examples of him thats how fast bowlers should bowl i know ur fan of him but even u know this is not needed all his best spells came when he just tried bowling on off stump.. and u know im no sree hater.. but things like these are sad to see,wasting talent like that and he is not getting nay younger u know
True but in eng series he had a toe injury but despite this and KP on 80*, Sree was bowling 140-145k with plenty of aggression and stares. KP was very angry. I think this guy would have done well if injury free. I agree he isn't getting younger, but he still remains our 2nd best seamer after ZK so he will be back. Also don't forget ZK himself only became consistent after 07, so he was also in late 20's when he turned corner.
And if he had been bowled by Nel next ball you would be the same moron saying otherwise' date=' saying "Oh Sree lost his cool."[/quote'] LOL. Yes, I would have mourned the fact that the great and mighty batsman Sreesanth lost his cool and got out. He never had his cool (or his brains, for that matter), so where's the question of losing it?
LOL. Yes, I would have mourned the fact that the great and mighty batsman Sreesanth lost his cool and got out. He never had his cool (or his brains, for that matter), so where's the question of losing it?
Nice try at changing the question. Bottom line is fans like you have no logic. You admire Sree for hitting 6 off Nel but would also be the same tit that would be angry if he lost his stump due to going for a 6 in revenge.
It will be nice to see Sreesanth dancing around in the sidelines and writing a philosophical poem or two on the state of the game. And then show his breakdance skills to the spectators while he gets some drinks in for Ishant and Yadav. Imagine a waterboy dancing with two bottles in both hands! Good fun! In his spare time (all he has is spare time anyway), he can keep his Ayurvedic messages to Vinay, Mithun and the rest to keep them fit in case Zaheer and Ishant break down. Finally, I hope he picks some fight with an umpire over some donkey/monkey issue and makes history by being the first waterboy in the history of Test cricket to be banned for a year. It's a pity that he's been declaring himself single and available on every given opportunity but no one seems to pay heed to that. :sad: So yes, please send the dancing queen to Australia. :yay:
Epic Rant :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
LOL. Yes, I would have mourned the fact that the great and mighty batsman Sreesanth lost his cool and got out. He never had his cool (or his brains, for that matter), so where's the question of losing it?
This is a performance watch thread please be on topic ,you have clocked a fair amount of posts in one month.so stop trolling.
True but in eng series he had a toe injury but despite this and KP on 80*, Sree was bowling 140-145k with plenty of aggression and stares. KP was very angry. I think this guy would have done well if injury free. I agree he isn't getting younger, but he still remains our 2nd best seamer after ZK so he will be back. Also don't forget ZK himself only became consistent after 07, so he was also in late 20's when he turned corner.
his talent is never in question...he will always produce some good balls wht im saying is if he concentrates he will bowl more good balls then bad ones he really needs to grow up on this front . all his best spells have been while he is concentrating on bowling remeb when he made a come back he was calm and was good against sri lanka but i dont think he will ever learn
Nice try at changing the question. Bottom line is fans like you have no logic. You admire Sree for hitting 6 off Nel but would also be the same tit that would be angry if he lost his stump due to going for a 6 in revenge.
I do not admire Sree. I had fun when he did that. End of story. You would be on top of the line for someone who's a logicless, pointless fan.
This is a performance watch thread please be on topic ' date='you have clocked a fair amount of posts in one month.so stop trolling.[/quote'] We are indeed watching Sree's extra-curricular performance. His name jumps into every discussion about fast bowlers without rhyme or reason and those threads get derailed. I have always been on topic, but fans like you who don't follow arguments jump into the middle and deliver your pointless pearls of wisdom. You should be the one to stop trolling, and not advise me as to how many posts I have clocked. It's my free time and I can do whatever I wish to. Kthkxbye!
We are indeed watching Sree's extra-curricular performance. His name jumps into every discussion about fast bowlers without rhyme or reason and those threads get derailed. I have always been on topic, but fans like you who don't follow arguments jump into the middle and deliver your pointless pearls of wisdom. You should be the one to stop trolling, and not advise me as to how many posts I have clocked. It's my free time and I can do whatever I wish to. Kthkxbye!
I have followed your posts,Posting just because you have freetime with out any substance is trolling.
It will be nice to see Sreesanth dancing around in the sidelines and writing a philosophical poem or two on the state of the game. And then show his breakdance skills to the spectators while he gets some drinks in for Ishant and Yadav. Imagine a waterboy dancing with two bottles in both hands! Good fun! In his spare time (all he has is spare time anyway), he can keep his Ayurvedic messages to Vinay, Mithun and the rest to keep them fit in case Zaheer and Ishant break down. Finally, I hope he picks some fight with an umpire over some donkey/monkey issue and makes history by being the first waterboy in the history of Test cricket to be banned for a year. It's a pity that he's been declaring himself single and available on every given opportunity but no one seems to pay heed to that. :sad: So yes, please send the dancing queen to Australia. :yay:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: awesome :hatsoff: