Kerala Express Watch Thread

I will not cut down on my pace. I will be back only if I can bowl at 140kmph," he asserted
good he will never make it into the team then :yay:
he has commanded the highest reserve price of $400,000 for the February 4 sale
no ipl for him then even dada increased his reserve price and remained unsold :yay: what a great day this has been for indian cricket fans back to back good news :yay:
That is if Umesh' date=' Zaheer, Vinay, Abhimanyu, Ishant, PK and Irfan are collectively out of form.[/quote'] Troll post? The entire world is laughing at our bowling which has allowed England and Australia to build huge innings under NO PRESSURE whatsoever, and apparently the naturally most talented and aggressive seamer will struggle to even be in squad :cantstop: Only in India!
good he will never make it into the team then :yay:
But he already bowls 140-145k if needed. Slows down for swing.
no ipl for him then even dada increased his reserve price and remained unsold :yay:
You missed this part of article "Various team owners have told TOI that they will bid for him aggressively." :giggle: If fit, IPL teams will be dying to have him.
what a great day this has been for indian cricket fans back to back good news :yay:
Yes we won a T20 :cantstop: Test maidan mai you need aggressive wicket takers, not restrictive bowlers. Ek hi yuda can play alll formats as fast bowler for India, woh hai Santh :icflove:
Troll post? The entire world is laughing at our bowling which has allowed England and Australia to build huge innings under NO PRESSURE whatsoever, and apparently the naturally most talented and aggressive seamer will struggle to even be in squad :cantstop: Only in India!
Troll post? Dude, I'm a big fan of Sreesanth. Look up my posts on Sreesanth in response to "Fontaine" with the search function. Its just that I am a realist and I can call a spade a spade. The reason I quoted the names of all those bowlers is because sadly Sreesanth has himself ruined his reputation with his inconsistency. And his injuries don't allow him to bowl the way we know he can. To make matters worse, all these bowlers are doing well right now. And Sreesanth can't seem to even make it for IPL, forget Ranji's.
Troll post? Dude, I'm a big fan of Sreesanth. Look up my posts on Sreesanth in response to "Fontaine" with the search function. Its just that I am a realist and I can call a spade a spade. The reason I quoted the names of all those bowlers is because sadly Sreesanth has himself ruined his reputation with his inconsistency. And his injuries don't allow him to bowl the way we know he can. To make matters worse, all these bowlers are doing well right now. And Sreesanth can't seem to even make it for IPL, forget Ranji's.
Nice to see a Sreefan. Mark my words, he will be in next test squad. Who cares about IPL, Ranji overall. Ok he may not get practise but he will be fit for test team. I am sorry but no one will select Ishant, Mithun, VK and other clowns above him in test team, they have never performed in internationals the way Sree has in patches. So Sree will get call up before these guys. They can toil away in Ranji with people of their ability lol.
Nice to see a Sreefan. Mark my words' date=' he will be in next test squad. Who cares about IPL, Ranji overall. Ok he may not get practise but he will be fit for test team. I am sorry but no one will select Ishant, Mithun, VK and other clowns above him in test team, they have never performed in internationals the way Sree has in patches. So Sree will get call up before these guys. They can toil away in Ranji with people of their ability lol.[/quote'] How can he even think/be considered for comebacks if he doesn't play Ranji's? As much as we dislike Vinay Kumar, he has toiled and atleast got a few wickets to argue in his favour. What about Sree? His potential has got him selected on multiple occasions and he's done well only on a few occasions.
How can he even think/be considered for comebacks if he doesn't play Ranji's? As much as we dislike Vinay Kumar' date=' he has toiled and atleast got a few wickets to argue in his favour. What about Sree? His potential has got him selected on multiple occasions and he's done well only on a few occasions.[/quote'] VK, Mithun and Ishant are not test material. Doesn't matter with ranji ie jogi and pankaj. Sree will get a final test chance.
How can he even think/be considered for comebacks if he doesn't play Ranji's? As much as we dislike Vinay Kumar' date=' he has toiled and atleast got a few wickets to argue in his favour. What about Sree? His potential has got him selected on multiple occasions and he's done well only on a few occasions.[/quote'] He played one match and was injured after that.