Pak players of to Haj

Re: Pak players of to Haj

dhruv man.... i guess' date=' u havent understood the essence of the thread, cos u havent been here long enuf..... this aint about religion, this is about advertissement of religion tht peeves people.... yeah, wat is one haj trip in the millions of propagandas and claims among them... lets jus thinks of the darn lil drops making an ocean or somethin...[/quote'] Who in the blue hell is advertising it? They are public figures, when they do something, the media will report it. I guess you've never seen an English tabloid paper.
Guest dada_rocks

dhruv man.... i guess' date=' u havent understood the essence of the thread, cos u havent been here long enuf..... this aint about religion, this is about advertissement of religion tht peeves people.... yeah, wat is one haj trip in the millions of propagandas and claims among them... lets jus thinks of the darn lil drops making an ocean or somethin...[/quote'] Who in the blue hell is advertising it? They are public figures, when they do something, the media will report it. I guess you've never seen an English tabloid paper.
Exactly so why tamasha, if somoene pokes fun at those.. Noone has abused anyone, if u can't take these keep this low profile.. I am sure others too are religious and if there trip to the holy site doesn't get reported then may be they like to keep it that way and noonme gets a whiff. Vacuuous tamasha of egotistic display of religiousity begets funny tamasha, take it or leave it..

Re: Pak players of to Haj My problem is that this thread was started to poke fun at the Pakistan players. Did everyone condemn the Brazilian football team after they won the World Cup in 2002 and openly prayed together on the pitch for the cameras and revealed their vests with Jesus slogans on them?

Guest dada_rocks

My problem is that this thread was started to poke fun at the Pakistan players. Did everyone condemn the Brazilian football team after they won the World Cup in 2002 and openly prayed together on the pitch for the cameras and revealed their vests with Jesus slogans on them?
Sooooooooo... Footballers ke bare mein footballfans jaane apun cricket fans hain and we love to take mickey out of cricketers..

My problem is that this thread was started to poke fun at the Pakistan players. Did everyone condemn the Brazilian football team after they won the World Cup in 2002 and openly prayed together on the pitch for the cameras and revealed their vests with Jesus slogans on them?
Sooooooooo... Footballers ke bare mein footballfans jaane apun cricket fans hain and we love to take mickey out of cricketers..
What a cop out post and correction you love to poke fun at Muslim Pakistani cricketers.
Guest dada_rocks

What a cop out post and correction you love to poke fun at Muslim Pakistani cricketers.
Correction I love to poke fun at cricketers who make tamasha of their religiousity .. adding muslim is redundant data after all how many non-muslim players pakistan has even had throughout history so why put redudant words there...could not care less about what footballers do or don;t do..

Re: Pak players of to Haj Why not take the mickey out of muslims and their religion? Its only jokes. Muslims need to chill out and not take things so seriously. In India they are always taking the mickey out of sadhus etc In west they are constantly taking mick out of Jesus, Jews , Pope etc. Muslims need to be able to take a joke, even if its about their prophet Mohammed or if it is direct criticism of their prophet and religion. All criticism should be fine. It is called freedom of speech. If you don't like it go live under the taliban.

Why not take the mickey out of muslims and their religion? Its only jokes. Muslims need to chill out and not take things so seriously. In India they are always taking the mickey out of sadhus etc In west they are constantly taking mick out of Jesus, Jews , Pope etc. Muslims need to be able to take a joke, even if its about their prophet Mohammed or if it is direct criticism of their prophet and religion. All criticism should be fine. It is called freedom of speech. If you don't like it go live under the taliban.
Well, let's see you take the mickey out of some other religions for a change. There are plenty of practices in our religion that are weird. You can't find any humour in them?

Re: Pak players of to Haj No, my freedom of speech allows me to dictate which religion I want to take the piss out of. I choose Islam. Why I chose that religion is that they have given dictat that their religion is out of bounds and is not allowed to be critcised etc or they will protest and kill. The more they do this the more it should be criticised and poked fun at. If they don't like it they should live in an islamic republic were such acts mean death by the state. They need to chill out.

Guest dada_rocks

I am always suspicious of overly religious people...you know...they have some reason to be so religious(all religions). :chin:
As my younger brother wud say these religious sods treat god like their personal hitman which they cud invoke whenever they want.. :lol: