Harbhajan English County Performance Monitor

Bhajji,Ashwin ,Ojha & Rahul Sharma is our 4 best spinners right now.We need to pick 3 of them in all the home series based on form.It'll create a healthy competitive atmosphere in the team.For England series I'll pick Bhajji,Ashwin & Ojha.Chawla should not be in the test team & I'll play both Ashwin & Bhajji in the first XI.

Feel a lot relieved now, Harbhajan says after five-wicket haul http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_feel-a-lot-relieved-now-harbhajan-says-after-five-wicket-haul_1730422 Harbhajan finds form with 7-wicket match haul The wickets of Bragg and Walters especially were satisfying as both were caught by glovesman James Foster. It was a classical off-break that turned away from Bragg into the gloves of Foster while right hander Stewart got a straighter one. Harbhajan's form augurs well for India's World T20 campaign and should also give selectors confidence to get him back into the Test squad for the tougher Test series against England and Australia. http://cricketnext.in.com/live/news/harbhajan-finds-form-with-7wicket-match-haul/67301-13.html

Actually the other spinner Philips from his team got lot of purchase that too with new ball.
The other spinners are used to using more body as they don't get spin in their conditions. Those people will spin the ball but our batsmen (at least traditionally) are adroit against spin.
Haven't been following him' date=' so somebody tell me - has he found his mojo back yet? If we slot him back into our test team now, will he spin it and get wickets a la 2001? Yes? No?[/quote'] With Aswin taking a 6-fer, why do you need another off-spinner in the team?