Harbhajan English County Performance Monitor

I think even in India' date=' SA will challenge him to the limit. [b']They have negated Harbhajan time & again - especially Kallis. The only gripe I have with Ashwin is that he's too lazy in his action. If only he puts in a little bit more, he will get more purchase out of the wicket & more value for his bowling! It's just a simple correction required in my books. He is definitely good as of now but I will hold my horses till I pass a definitive judgment.
Only when we have rolled out flat highways for them. Bhajji stats vs SA in India reads 42 wickets in 7 tests, surely thats not someone who has been negated by the Saffers.
Only when we have rolled out flat highways for them. Bhajji stats vs SA in India reads 42 wickets in 7 tests' date=' surely thats not someone who has been negated by the Saffers.[/quote'] You have a point. Is a SR of 57 good enough? No code has to be inserted here. No code has to be inserted here.
I think even in India' date=' SA will challenge him to the limit. They have negated Harbhajan time & again - especially Kallis. The only gripe I have with Ashwin is that he's too lazy in his action. If only he puts in a little bit more, he will get more purchase out of the wicket & more value for his bowling! It's just a simple correction required in my books. He is definitely good as of now but I will hold my horses till I pass a definitive judgment.[/quote'] :cantstop: Some people just can't get enough... One of the best attacking cricket by an Indian spinner in ages and yet he's regarded as lazy. Heights of arm chairism, mind sharing what is "lazy" about his action?
:cantstop: Some people just can't get enough... One of the best attacking cricket by an Indian spinner in ages and yet he's regarded as lazy. Heights of arm chairism, mind sharing what is "lazy" about his action?
Did I twitch a CSK never there? :cantstop: I clearly mentioned he doesn't but his body into his action which makes it "lazy" (for me) on surfaces which won't offer you purchase. Just watch the differences between him and Swann's actions and you will know the difference.
Did I twitch a CSK never there? :cantstop: I clearly mentioned he doesn't but his body into his action which makes it "lazy" (for me) on surfaces which won't offer you purchase. Just watch the differences between him and Swann's actions and you will know the difference.
so ur implying tht even our spinners are tundlers? :((:((:((:((:((
Swann is shorter so he has to put more effort to get the ball above the batsmen's eyeline.Ashwin doesnt need to.also he relies more on bounce unlike Swann who relies on drift.
I thought that in bowling' date=' spin or fast, the most laziest and smooth actions were always considered the most effective, but what do I know[/quote'] wht dexter meant was he needs to put more revolutions on ball and for that u need to use ur whole body ...well i a disagree for one thing every bowler is different and also its not that easy.. ashwin even now gets decent turn .. all he needs to do is get lil bit more consistent.. tht test match temperament is still not there
wht dexter meant was he needs to put more revolutions on ball and for that u need to use ur whole body ...well i a disagree for one thing every bowler is different and also its not that easy.. ashwin even now gets decent turn .. all he needs to do is get lil bit more consistent.. tht test match temperament is still not there
huh?
huh?
he still bowls those lose balls ..bette teams ,flatter tracks will lead to him leaking runs even today he bowled some lose balls.. wht i mean is can ashwin bowl tht spell like pojha did against australia in 2008-09 home tour i think where he bowled 20 odd overs on trot for almost nothing .. some times u need that.. (if he is gonna be solitary spinner ) ashwin still bowls those wide balls.. short balls but he is much better then he was in australia even ashwin today during interviw said he is working on maintaining specific line and length
he still bowls those lose balls ..bette teams ,flatter tracks will lead to him leaking runs even today he bowled some lose balls.. wht i mean is can ashwin bowl tht spell like pojha did against australia in 2008-09 home tour i think where he bowled 20 odd overs on trot for almost nothing .. some times u need that.. (if he is gonna be solitary spinner ) ashwin still bowls those wide balls.. short balls but he is much better then he was in australia even ashwin today during interviw said he is working on maintaining specific line and length
it isnt an ODI,u create chances only by bowling aggresively n that can be expensive.Ashwin's ER was below 2 anyway.line n length stuff works in ODIs
it isnt an ODI' date='u create chances only by bowling aggresively n that can be expensive.Ashwin's ER was below 2 anyway.line n length stuff works in ODIs[/quote'] lol..as a spinner ur biggest weapon is consistency also attacking does not leads to short half trackers..yes if it was flighted and batsman attacked then its acceptable but no freebies im not saying he is bad bowler just showing hte area where he has to improve to get to next level
Swann is shorter so he has to put more effort to get the ball above the batsmen's eyeline.Ashwin doesnt need to.also he relies more on bounce unlike Swann who relies on drift.
Whaaaat? :blink: Putting more body is to put more revolutions and work on the ball. It has got nothing to do with height. Also, FYI Graeme Swann is 6ft tall which is enough.
I thought that in bowling' date=' spin or fast, the most laziest and smooth actions were always considered the most effective, but what do I know[/quote'] Lazy not equal to smooth and there can be 4 combinations possible when you bring both of them together. Ashwin is lazy and not smooth. I want Ashwin to put more body so that he can extract more out of the pitch when there is not much (but only little) for the spinners.
Bhajji is slowly coming back into form.Has taken 23 wkts at an avg of 25.7 in all the matches he played for Essex.I would pick him over Chawla in the test squad for England home series.Ashwin,Ojha & Bhajji will be my 3 spinners.
To be fair Chawla is a shocking pick. No doubt Ashwin and Oijha are the best 2. After that the 3rd spinner spot is up for grabs, with bhaji serious contender. But Chawla is poor pick