Pakistan in India 2012-13...

Asim

Pakistan in India 2012-13...  

1. 1.

• Jadeja will open the batting and Chawla at no 4.

No matter whether or not any such thing was involved but the only reason we getting ^above reactions from ind fans is just bcz match involved india :) I bet if it was a Pak vs Aus/SL/Eng/XYZ match' date=' everyone here was the first to shout "FIXED" even before match was finished...[/quote'] Not at all. We dont wont to make excuses for your team losing unlike you pakis. Although by making this pathetic excuse everytime you lose , you think you are saving face, when in fact you are heaping more embarrasment on your already ridiculed country and team. When pak lose we say its cos your team is rubbish, we dont want to give any excuses for your poor play. You lost yesterday. Deal with it. Stop making pathetic excuses.
No matter whether or not any such thing was involved but the only reason we getting ^above reactions from ind fans is just bcz match involved india :) I bet if it was a Pak vs Aus/SL/Eng/XYZ match' date=' everyone here was the first to shout "FIXED" even before match was finished...[/quote'] Of course, if we taint your team's hard earned series victory by claiming India threw away the first 2 matches or India didnt try hard enough without any proof, how will you feel?
No matter whether or not any such thing was involved but the only reason we getting ^above reactions from ind fans is just bcz match involved india :) I bet if it was a Pak vs Aus/SL/Eng/XYZ match' date=' everyone here was the first to shout "FIXED" even before match was finished...[/quote'] i always have faith on your players:agree: m sure the match was fixed:icflove:
Your bowlers bowled well in helpful conditions and Jamshed played decently. I'll give you that. Apart from that, there was nothing good from your team. Again, it was just a 3 game series. Senior batsmen out of form, bowling is inexperienced, we were bound to lose a game or two. Hopefully, management learns some lessons and makes changes for important series ahead.
You played shyte. Deal with it and stop trying to defend your lousy excuse of a team
I have always believed pak can only lose through fixing. :winky:
Of course paks are super human team. Best batsman, best bowlers, best fielders. You can never lose unless match is fixed:giggle: Such a shame pak players take money to lose, otherwise their record against all teams would be 100% win ratio:hysterical: I mean even if match is not fixed there must be othe reasons apart from team not being good enough for example w/c semi when drs was fixed otherwise chuckers chuck would have hit stumps. Conspiracy theories after conspiracy theories in cricket and in all other matters as well:hysterical:
Of course paks are super human team. Best batsman, best bowlers, best fielders. You can never lose unless match is fixed:giggle: Such a shame pak players take money to lose, otherwise their record against all teams would be 100% win ratio:hysterical: I mean even if match is not fixed there must be othe reasons apart from team not being good enough for example w/c semi when drs was fixed otherwise chuckers chuck would have hit stumps. Conspiracy theories after conspiracy theories in cricket and in all other matters as well:hysterical:
No doubt article-1307119-0AF4A05C000005DC-26_634x321.jpg