Field hockey at the 2012 Summer Olympics Men's tournament

Sir john

Another Crazy 0-6 white wash ,but this time .... Its HOCKEY .Wish we had never qualified for Olympics. Internal Politics between associations has destroyed Indian hockey beyond anything ..We've become from Super team to minnows of Hockey . In some ways INDIAN HOCKEY has reached dead end .

:hysterical::hysterical: Prediction 1-3. I've watched every match played by them and their only hope of scoring a goal is through a penalty corner. The defense is non existent - someone was criticizing the goal keeper for getting out too much, but with this bhadwaa defense what can the goal keeper do.
spot on

I never commended players for their performance. But you have been lauding Foreign coach for his fantastic job all the time.
Where - can you tell me that? In fact you are the one who asked the coach to be dropped because results are 0% (whatever the hell that means). I questioned how you can do that from sitting in front of a computer screen. Nobbs is NOT your average coach neither was Ric Charlesworth. As Oscar Wilde says, making a mistake once is forgiven but doing it under Ric Charlesworth, Michael Nobbs etc. - understand the common denominator here and stop looking for messiahs.