1. 1.

• McCullum
    • Guptil
    • Taylor
    • Williamson
    • Van Wyk
    • None of the NZ bat
    • Other batsmen (state it in thread)

yep india will dominate odi cricket 1) flatter pitches 2) amazing batsman 3) flatter pitches negate quality bowlers so indian batting can smash teams withstrong bowling too like asia cup against pak.
our batsman retire only once being a afridi fan u might find them amazing indeed of course strong bowling we have it helps we don`t have bowlers who bowl no balls
I know where we were 10-12 years and where we are today. Its a world of difference. We will dominate this sport called cricket. :isalute:
This. Indian GDP on the rise, western countries going down. More proper facilities, more opportunities meaning more people reaching their potential. Also Umad in 2 bets time Im gonna be richer than you :finger:
we are worst then australia,england,south africa..and i might get bashed for this but honestly nz can beat us at home also its the future which is more worrisome i see these countries producing some quality bowlers england and south africa arent doing badly in batting either... worst part is there is nothing to look up to if there is talented player he is ignored or benched until they become useless ..its just too hard to be fan of this team now a days
Whatchu talkin bout? Are you seeing the same game that I am seeing? :dontknow: We drew with England in England in 2003 and beat them in 2007 in their own backyard. We have also beaten them at home. The only time England has beaten us in a test series this decade was during last summer. With regards to Australia, those guys are nowhere near as good as they used to be. They may still have some good bowlers, but their batsmen are incredibly susceptible to sensational collapses. Again, in some ways, we sort of started Aussie slide from the top when we beat them in Perth in 2008, opening up the gates for others. Since then, we have whopped them twice at home. Again, I recognize that 2011 stands out like a sore thumb, but 2 months of bad cricket should not diminish 10 years of giving the Aussies are sprint for their dollar. And please lets not get started about England's credentials. They couldnt latch on to the top test team spot for even as long as we did and struggled even against Pakistan (which has consistently been of the below par test teams of this decade) If there's one team that we have consistently struggled to asset our superiority over, even at home, it is probably South Africa. We had a great opportunity last year to win a series there, but had to settle for a draw. I do not know where you are getting the notion that 'we are worse than england, south africa and australia'. We may not be as good as the Saffies, but we are more than a match for England and Australia as they stand today.
ofc they have gone down now... but sad part is now we have gone down even further we wont whitewash them at home like they did and whts exciting abt india's future badrinath ? :hmmm: and bowling wise return of ishant ?
If you remember we did Whitewash Australia 2-0 the last time they were here in 2010.
Whatchu talkin bout? Are you seeing the same game that I am seeing? :dontknow: We drew with England in England in 2003 and beat them in 2007 in their own backyard. We have also beaten them at home. The only time England has beaten us in a test series this decade was during last summer. With regards to Australia, those guys are nowhere near as good as they used to be. They may still have some good bowlers, but their batsmen are incredibly susceptible to sensational collapses. Again, in some ways, we sort of started Aussie slide from the top when we beat them in Perth in 2008, opening up the gates for others. Since then, we have whopped them twice at home. Again, I recognize that 2011 stands out like a sore thumb, but 2 months of bad cricket should not diminish 10 years of giving the Aussies are sprint for their dollar. And please lets not get started about England's credentials. They couldnt latch on to the top test team spot for even as long as we did and struggled even against Pakistan (which has consistently been of the below par test teams of this decade) If there's one team that we have consistently struggled to asset our superiority over, even at home, it is probably South Africa. We had a great opportunity last year to win a series there, but had to settle for a draw. I do not know where you are getting the notion that 'we are worse than england, south africa and australia'. We may not be as good as the Saffies, but we are more than a match for England and Australia as they stand today.
maybe u didnt watch any cricket after 2011 world cup :giggle: and past does not matter i see many quality cricketers coming up in english side..yes htye have been utter shyte until now and yes they lost to south africa but u can saw glimpses of brilliance from finn ..a rookie like brastow to come and play like tht vs south african attack..things are not looking bad tbh and india did really well in last decade and im really proud of that and we got no 1 cos of it but currently we are playing worse then west indies ...and things just keep on getting worse
maybe u didnt watch any cricket after 2011 world cup :giggle: and past does not matter i see many quality cricketers coming up in english side..yes htye have been utter shyte until now and yes they lost to south africa but u can saw glimpses of brilliance from finn ..a rookie like brastow to come and play like tht vs south african attack..things are not looking bad tbh and india did really well in last decade and im really proud of that and we got no 1 cos of it but currently we are playing worse then west indies ...and things just keep on getting worse
why cannot u see kohli pujara as quality cricketers :wall:
Bra - stow ....! :hysterical: