Game of Thrones (TV Spoilers allowed, Book spoilers not allowed)

Rajiv

What happens if the Mountain also succumbs to his injuries. Do they declare the trial by combat null and void or will Tyrion be declared innocent?
I wondered about that. I hope the mountain is dead... i did ask this earlier, but not sure what the answer is ..(SLICKR392 :hmmm: ? ) I think Oberyn was killed first so the Mountain is the victor
As an aside its the Night Watch vs Wildlings soon and if anything happens to Jon Snow, I gotta agree with that epic FB status, I think ill give up on the show

What happens if the Mountain also succumbs to his injuries. Do they declare the trial by combat null and void or will Tyrion be declared innocent?
I think if he died then and there it would have been void if he survives and dies later then is not void

I wondered about that. I hope the mountain is dead... i did ask this earlier' date=' but not sure what the answer is ..(SLICKR392 :hmmm: ? ) I think Oberyn was killed first so the Mountain is the victor[/spoiler'] As an aside its the Night Watch vs Wildlings soon and if anything happens to Jon Snow, I gotta agree with that epic FB status, I think ill give up on the show
I think if he died then and there it would have been void if he survives and dies later then is not void
Dornishmen are known for the poison they use in their weapon. It's highly possible that the Mountain is poisoned. But not sure if the Mountain's dead or not, but if he is not dead inside the arena where the duel took place, he would be declared as the winner. I don't really think it matters if he dies later. Now if we assume he does die later, the biased Jury could declare the cause of the death to something else, and not because of the injuries caused by Obreyn. Tywin will be willing to do anything to sentence Tyrion to death.

I wondered about that. I hope the mountain is dead... i did ask this earlier' date=' but not sure what the answer is ..(SLICKR392 :hmmm: ? ) I think Oberyn was killed first so the Mountain is the victor[/spoiler']
Dornishmen are known for the poison they use in their weapon. It's highly possible that the Mountain is poisoned. But not sure if the Mountain's dead or not, but if he is not dead inside the arena where the duel took place, he would be declared as the winner. I don't really think it matters if he dies later. Now if we assume he does die later, the biased Jury could declare the cause of the death to something else, and not because of the injuries caused by Obreyn. Tywin will be willing to do anything to sentence Tyrion to death.
Tywin has already given his verdict, then why do we even need to speculate? He will seem like a jackass if he changes it for whatever reasons