Game of Thrones (TV Spoilers allowed, Book spoilers not allowed)

Rajiv

You guys are seeing episodes a week later? WTF! Anyways can't wait for the season finale. I know what's coming, although still not sure if they will go all the way or leave things half done and show the rest in S5.
I waited for a long as I could then I finally watched all 9 episodes in one go :cantstop: I think they will go ask the way here.

I loved the last episode!!!
I think it is about time they focussed a good deal on the Nights Watch because what they do is pretty damn important. Made us care a bit about the other brothers of the Watch and even for that leader guy who hates Jon. If they werent there everything beyond the wall would reign havoc on the rest of Westeros, as DC says what happens in kings landing wouldnt even matter. Moreover the rest of the 7 kingdoms dont even care about whats north of the wall even though its pretty damn important Theyve been building up to this for a while, totally lived up to it. Fantastic battle worthy of a Cinema film. The giants were awesome. I dont think Kit Harington is a great actor, but he makes a good Jon Snow, heroic and noble. I fist pumped and went YES when he drove that hammer into the skull of that savage guy. Also happy that Ygritte was killed by that kid. Karma is a biatch, biatch. I was terrified Jon would die, hope he dosent. About time the good guys won
yep, i liked it too. better than some of the previous episodes.
the giants :woot:

Yes Total Epic Overall, but would have liked slightly more drama in one of the crucial scenes.

Killing Tywin in the Toilet was not the way I envisioned. Would have been better if Tywin had returned by the time Shae was killed and Tyrone took him out in a duel

Yes Total Epic Overall, but would have liked slightly more drama in one of the crucial scenes.
Killing Tywin in the Toilet was not the way I envisioned. Would have been better if Tywin had returned by the time Shae was killed and Tyrone took him out in a duel
Seeing how he treated his children, especially Tyrion, (willing to sacrifice all of them for the Lannister name and prestige), I think it was a fitting end. Also, if they had shown a duel then Tyrion being small, would have been at a disadvantage, there would also be the factor of noise attracting guards and most importantly, the shock element would have been lost. Talking of duels - Brienne vs The Hound was awesome.

too compressed some of the biggest moments did not feel big since everything was rushed but still great episode 8/10
I sort of agree on the compressed part - they could have adjusted some of episode 10 into episode 9 to give a proper balance.
But regarding the ending - its the same abrupt, shocking ending in the books as well so they've done well there to make it into just a few minutes here.

And now the looooong wait begins..... There's still no indication of the release date of book 6 (apart from hints that it will be in 2015) so I think if book 6 does release in 2015 then the show will have to somehow adjust and maybe take a gap because book 7 will definitely take a long time. BTW "The World of Ice and Fire" is coming out in October - should be a very interesting book.

I sort of agree on the compressed part - they could have adjusted some of episode 10 into episode 9 to give a proper balance.
But regarding the ending - its the same abrupt, shocking ending in the books as well so they've done well there to make it into just a few minutes here.
it was perfect fit for chracters..tyrion should act ike tyrion and he was mad in anger ..it was fine after his speech few episodes ago you knew something inside him changed...i quite liked it and it was logical...best thing possible was to kill him and not fight or get swayed by his talks..tyrion being logical one did the most logical thing :P what i felt rushed was the fact i did not felt chill in my spine ..red wedding was terrifying for reason it was not just massacre it was scary because of detail...that is what was missing here IMO

And now the looooong wait begins..... There's still no indication of the release date of book 6 (apart from hints that it will be in 2015) so I think if book 6 does release in 2015 then the show will have to somehow adjust and maybe take a gap because book 7 will definitely take a long time. BTW "The World of Ice and Fire" is coming out in October - should be a very interesting book.
We are only at the 3rd book now. A Feast for Crows and A Dance with Dragons should be good enough for next season and beyond. By then The Winds of Winter will be out.

We are only at the 3rd book now. A Feast for Crows and A Dance with Dragons should be good enough for next season and beyond. By then The Winds of Winter will be out.
we are already seeing lots of signs that books will be less and less followed they will probably end story at same place but it wont be as faithful to book ..i think there are going to be 8 season of show at most so he has to publish 2 books in 4 years and that is when you discount the rumor of there being 8th book :cantstop:

and the biggest thing no one is talking about...

that little human or kid...i am not sure how closely related are they to while walkers ? i am talking about that kid firing fire like balls on skeletons ?i am pretty sure their blood mixed with humans and is reason there is magic in this world ...