Game of Thrones (TV Spoilers allowed, Book spoilers not allowed)

Rajiv

This is stupid, I don't want to wait for a year. Can someone tell me how many books have been covered so far ? I rather download the audiobook instead
Same here. But once done with the book, god knows how long one has to wait till the next one is up. Could go upto 5-7 years. Lol

We are only at the 3rd book now. A Feast for Crows and A Dance with Dragons should be good enough for next season and beyond. By then The Winds of Winter will be out.
I think you don't know about GRRM's legendary writing speed :laugh: The first three were published were quickly and then he started taking 5-6 years to write one novel. He started on The Winds of Winter around before 2010 and is still going on...Book 7 (or maybe books 7 and 8) will take a long time - thats certain.

I think you don't know about GRRM's legendary writing speed :laugh: The first three were published were quickly and then he started taking 5-6 years to write one novel. He started on The Winds of Winter around before 2010 and is still going on...Book 7 (or maybe books 7 and 8) will take a long time - thats certain.
I am sure he was involved when they decided to start the show. I am guessing they had a plan to time it keeping future book releases in mind. Last thing they will want is to leave a large gap, then again that's not necessarily a bad idea. Most folks wouldn't mind if Breaking bad restarted now.

I am sure he was involved when they decided to start the show. I am guessing they had a plan to time it keeping future book releases in mind. Last thing they will want is to leave a large gap' date=' then again that's not necessarily a bad idea. Most folks wouldn't mind if Breaking bad restarted now.[/quote'] Book 6 will be released sometime in 2015 and then I think he will take around 4 years for book 7 and if there's a book 8 then even longer. So I guess there will be a gap unless HBO decides to cut each of the remaining books into two seasons. BTW I read somewhere that HBO has said that the show will be only for 7 seasons irrespective of number/timing of launch of books.

How did Stannis's army march past the wall? An army that big was bound to be seen by the night's watch. And there is every possibility that Jon Snow too would've seen/heard the army. Then why did he bother to go meet Mance? Even if Castle Black fell, Stannis was about to kick some butt the very next day and take it back. So why focus an entire episode on that? :dontknow:

1 year wait :banghead: Now don't care if it spoils the series but I'm gonna read all the 5 books. In future, I'll never start a series that hasn't finished already.

Do you want ebooks or audiobooks? The audiobooks for the 5 books together will be quite big - around 4-5 GB I think. I have all the 5 ebooks in one file of 7 MB.
I don't like reading ebooks in PC and i don't have iPad/Kindle ..Will order books in flipkart sooner or later. PM me if you audio book links :nice:

How did Stannis's army march past the wall? An army that big was bound to be seen by the night's watch. And there is every possibility that Jon Snow too would've seen/heard the army. Then why did he bother to go meet Mance? Even if Castle Black fell, Stannis was about to kick some butt the very next day and take it back. So why focus an entire episode on that? :dontknow:
Stannis's army sailed around the wall. Image from the book YDLjEyA.jpg