Dale Steyn declares England as phoney No 1 Test side

Guest Gunner
It seems to when people talk about winning in the sub- continent
Wobbly, this is like the chicken and egg story. Fans of both countries say the same thing. This is what everyone here is saying. Indian fans say win in India because they are told that India must win in Eng/OZ/SA. There is no end to this.
Wobbly' date=' this is like the chicken and egg story. Fans of both countries say the same thing. This is what everyone here is saying. Indian fans say win in India because they are told that India must win in Eng/OZ/SA. There is no end to this.[/quote'] I agree, in any series it comes down to who wants it more. The conditions come in to it, but they are not the sole arbiter of a test series As shown in Aus a team can adapt and win. Also we are getting alot of sub continent practise at the moment:--D
Damn' date=' 19 years? That's a pretty long life for a big dog like a lab.[/quote'] Yep we had him and a cat called Max both from birth and both died in the same year, all very sad. Still that is life eh. I dont think England will be No1 for as long as they lived:giggle: But they were cr*p for all the time they lived:haha:
Phew...that made no sense to me ! Speak English' date=' please...I hope u didnt say anything derogatory on my girl..Thanks ![/quote'] I said you and your girl friend running around for your Lab, is a bit like the Bowlers running around the field when it should be your lazy batsmen doing the hard fielding to give the bowlers a rest
Hehehe...My bad...Hum angreji me thodha kamjor hoo na, isiliye :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Mr wobbly, I am winning the argument with u, and hence I deserve the blonde !...And now I want the brunette too...:):)
How are you winning the arguement? Your team is 3-0 down, they cannot bat for as long as a school girl side and things are so b ad the ECB are thinking of fielding our womens team so that things might be a bit more even, but we will still expect it to be 4-0 If that is winning you could have fooled me:--D