Rawal visits the Doctor.

Ram

One fine day , our very own medicine-wala Rawal has severe stomach ache. He tries to bore the stomach ache to death by standing in front the mirror and calling it ' Dear Stomach ache , I love you , please go away" and all that stuff. It doesnt seem to work. So, finally medicine-wala decides to go to the doctor. Rawal : Hello Doc , I have been having a severe stomach ache for the last 2 days. Doc : Really , Lemme see. ( Doc inspects Rawal for a few minutes) Doc : Ahaa.. I know what the perfect medicine for this is. Go to the local florist , buy 2oo gms of Red rose , and eat one every morning , afternoon and evening for the next 10 days. Things will be fine. ( Rawal is puzzled) Rawal : But Doc , the last time i came , that Doctor gave me a tablet. Doc : Trust me Rawal , this is the perfect medicine. ( Rawal goes home , eats the roses diligently. But nothing seems to be happening. He decides to go back and see the Doctor) Rawal : Doc , It doesnt seem to be working . The pain hasnt gone away. Doc : Hmm.. Looks like we have to increase the dosage. Ok, Now go to the florist , buy 300 gms of White rose and eat 3 before breakfast, lunch and dinner. Trust me on this , there is no better medicine that bunch of red roses given with love. ( Rawal is puzzled again. But decides to follow the doctor's advice anyway. Still , nothing seems to work. He is angry now. He stomps to the Doctor's clinic now) Rawal : Hey useless Doc , I have been dying of pain and all you have been giving me is roses to eat. Its not working, you fool !! Doc : I understand Rawal . I shall do something drastic this time. Go the Florist shop again , buy 400 gms of Kashmir ros.... ( That is it , Rawal is now Hysterical and has totally lost it and starts running away) Rawal : What !! Roses Again !! Fck your roses , fck your medicine !! I dont want your medicine anymore !! ( The doc isnt giving up easily, starts chasing Rawal) Doc : Wait Rawal , wait. Dont forget , one in the morning , 2 in the afternoon, 2 in the...... Both of them run around the scenic city of Offenbach till they are arrested for causing public nuisance. They are put and Jail and guess what was their jail errand for every day ? Picking Red roses ofcourse , what else ?? !!:D P.S - This is not offensive post. If it is to anyone , thanks in advance.

One fine day , our very own medicine-wala Rawal has severe stomach ache. He tries to bore the stomach ache to death by standing in front the mirror and calling it ' Dear Stomach ache , I love you , please go away" and all that stuff. It doesnt seem to work. So, finally medicine-wala decides to go to the doctor. Rawal : Hello Doc , I have been having a severe stomach ache for the last 2 days. Doc : Really , Lemme see. ( Doc inspects Rawal for a few minutes) Doc : Ahaa.. I know what the perfect medicine for this is. Go to the local florist , buy 2oo gms of Red rose , and eat one every morning , afternoon and evening for the next 10 days. Things will be fine. ( Rawal is puzzled) Rawal : But Doc , the last time i came , that Doctor gave me a tablet. Doc : Trust me Rawal , this is the perfect medicine. ( Rawal goes home , eats the roses diligently. But nothing seems to be happening. He decides to go back and see the Doctor) Rawal : Doc , It doesnt seem to be working . The pain hasnt gone away. Doc : Hmm.. Looks like we have to increase the dosage. Ok, Now go to the florist , buy 300 gms of White rose and eat 3 before breakfast, lunch and dinner. Trust me on this , there is no better medicine that bunch of red roses given with love. ( Rawal is puzzled again. But decides to follow the doctor's advice anyway. Still , nothing seems to work. He is angry now. He stomps to the Doctor's clinic now) Rawal : Hey useless Doc , I have been dying of pain and all you have been giving me is roses to eat. Its not working, you fool !! Doc : I understand Rawal . I shall do something drastic this time. Go the Florist shop again , buy 400 gms of Kashmir ros.... ( That is it , Rawal is now Hysterical and has totally lost it and starts running away) Rawal : What !! Roses Again !! Fck your roses , fck your medicine !! I dont want your medicine anymore !! ( The doc isnt giving up easily, starts chasing Rawal) Doc : Wait Rawal , wait. Dont forget , one in the morning , 2 in the afternoon, 2 in the...... Both of them run around the scenic city of Offenbach till they are arrested for causing public nuisance. They are put and Jail and guess what was their jail errand for every day ? Picking Red roses ofcourse , what else ?? !!:D P.S - This is not offensive post. If it is to anyone , thanks in advance.
Heheh. Started very well, but finished poorly; no punchline. But i appreciate the effort - it's great to see an original joke once in a while. The opening lines "...Dear stomach ach, i love you, please go away..." got a laugh out of me. I can easily picture rawal doing that... :haha:

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:. I sent you these flowers so that before the illness touches you as well, you will be already cured.
Thanks a million for the medicine Rawal beta.. So , should i eat them before or after meals ?

Eat them anytime because there are no Side-Effect of it. And it is a spritual Medicine anyway. So' date= just take them to home set them on the table it will cure you well.
Wow ,what unmovable faith in Rose-medicine ! Looks like you have been cured of many an illness through it. P.S - This not offensive post. If it is to anyone , thanks in advance.

You can use any spices and can even cook. After all' date=' a rose will remain a rose which will always give the message of love even if it´s dead after cooking.[/quote'] Excellent ! My menu for tommorow wiil be, Rose salad for breakfast , Rose-butter masla for lunch and Rose biriyani for dinner. Yummmmmmmm.. Cant wait... :haha: