CC's golden oldies thread

CC1981

Great Thrad Dev Classic: Yeh Dil na hota Bechara & Aasman Ke Peeche from "Jewel Thief "

4uTdB3Gwwfs ew-4VWXJEYM

------------------------- This was another hit Man Dole Mera Tan Dole

Uz4vSIgJ7MM

-------------------------- Gateway of India Doh Gadi Woh - Gateway of India

-DObsicnD-k

-------------------------- Songs from this movie can never be forgotten SANGAM Yeh Mera Prem Patra

oGHCnBMy9Gw

Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega

zwDoRuf8ToQ

Dost Dost Na Raha[/i

GtdYJ5dGlvg

--------------------- Ashok Kumar Classic from the Movie Mahal Aayega Aayega

cWr04ps-ZuQ

--------------------- Chad gayo paapi bichua - from Madhumati

zdzQjzuFXrU

--------------------- Aankhon Mein Kya Jee - from Nau do Gyarah

zWFkKoX01R0

--------------- TERI DUNIYA SE DOOR CHALY HO KE MAJBOOR

i_mlwC2I7dM

..more coming

my god ! This thread has shot off the charts ! Some unforgettable numbers there folks- musaafir hoon yaaro strikes a special cord in me ( i am the homeless Indo-canadian. LoL) Kya hua tera waada...thats the *only* Rafi song i can/could sing in tune in my junior-high years. Varun- that song you posted (main zindagee ka saath nibhata chala gaya) is one of the best songs i've ever heard....encapsulates the carefree spirit pretty well. Dhondy, thanks for identifying the singers of that bangla song. Am glad you are enjoying this thread ! ( you always get me confused if you are a bong or not, given your command of bong stuff. Are you sure you are not a bong from outside bengal ? LOL. Here's a few from Mukesh : lQNxLv5_Ljk RsuuMxJIs9U&mode=related&search= Sv9EzNethWM&mode=related&search=

There is one song that my grandfather used to sing a lot for me ( but i forgot its name and nobody in the family remembers its name either) so if one of you can help me locate the song, i'd be grateful - it goes something like this : " aa chal main tujhe...ab leke chaloon...ek aise gagan ke tale-eey...jahan gham bhi na ho, aansoo bhi naa ho, buss pyaar hi pyaar fale"

There is one song that my grandfather used to sing a lot for me ( but i forgot its name and nobody in the family remembers its name either) so if one of you can help me locate the song' date=' i'd be grateful - it goes something like this : " aa chal main tujhe...ab leke chaloon...ek aise gagan ke tale-eey...jahan gham bhi na ho, aansoo bhi naa ho, buss pyaar hi pyaar fale"[/quote'] http://www.sendspace.com/file/gxpmwq

The only song i can remember that RD Burman sung himself ( and its one of the most legendary songs i've come across- its popular as crazy in Arabic, the hindi original, arabic dubbed, etc etc). But the video might cause some unexpected hornyness in some of the viewers so watch out :haha: : PIc5ALdd4NY