GKD ka drama time! LOL

Gaurav

I never make concrete statements about me. U form ur own conclusions over time :dance: After 10,000 posts from me some havent :-) But hard work pays off :martini_shaken:
But finelegwalli your post count is under 200. You haven't been working hard enough lady :giggle:
lol u taking his comments so seriously?
Abhe Apo jal gayi kya teri? :hysterical: If a lesbian wants to pleasure me and my girlfriend then kiseka kya bigeda? Hum bhi khush Mrs Lesbianji bhi khush :two_thumbs_up: Lesbianji ap hamare ghar kabh ane walli hain? My half Spanish/ Italian lady ap ka intizar kar rahi hai. I am waiting as well :star::hysterical:

yes, yes, not yet in this DG - i need to work harder :confused_smile: But I do have 11,000+ in another place, another life. Note to self: Post away furiously...until my computers crash. :cry_smile:
and i thought i needed a life :P

Can someone explain the meaning and purpose of the thread, and where its leading to? All I see is more post count with absolutely no idea what GKD is telling fineleg and vice versa? GKD, if people will miss you then they will ask questions after you leave. IRC, this is 2nd such thread from you. Kya boss, problema kya hain..attention mangta hain? kuch award shaward chiaaye?

Can someone explain the meaning and purpose of the thread' date=' and where its leading to?[/quote'] It's leading to fineleg coming over to my house :haha:
GKD, if people will miss you then they will ask questions after you leave. IRC, this is 2nd such thread from you.
Are 3rd thread to nahi hain na? :hysterical: Hamara khana pina yehen pe chalta hain. Yehan se hum kahan jayenge? Just having a laugh mate.
Kya boss, problema kya hain..attention mangta hain? kuch award shaward chiaaye?
Are bhai obviously attention mangta hai otherwise aisa thread thode na shuru karta :D Koi medal shedal agar milta to us se bhi kam chalega :hysterical: Chai with Parley G biscuit bhi chalega :eyedance:

"Arre GKD Bhaiyya' date=' aap bhi kamaal hai:giggle:![/quote'] Are Bhaiyya bulata hai aur only aj apko pata chala ki him kamal ke hain?:sad_smile: Chote bhai ke tara mere liya salty biscuit and desi chai la :two_thumbs_up: In return I will give you your daily dose of :rose: