The U.S open

Cricketics

bhai sahib what makes you think that Nadal is arrogant?
This;
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2007/09/06/stopen106.xml The reason that Nadal was trumped by his friend and compatriot was that he was not physically primed to compete on the unforgiving blue cement of New York, including sustaining an injury to his left knee during a pre-tournament practice session with Andy Murray. But, even before hurting his left knee, Nadal had pain in his right knee. Against Ferrer, he picked up an additional injury, to a hand, and generally looked worn out as he neared his 6-7, 6-4, 7-6, 6-2 defeat. The 21-year-old puts so much into his tennis that his body is rebelling. It would seem that all the effort he put into winning a third successive French Open title and coming close to defeating Federer in the Wimbledon final has taken its toll. "But I don't want to speak about my body right now," Nadal said sportingly. "It's an excuse. I don't want any excuse. He played well and he beat me."
He isn't making any excuses and says that Ferrer played well. What an arrogant b@stard ! How dare he !

bhai sahib what makes you think that Nadal is arrogant?
His on court drama :D Off court your guess is as good as mine. We can only judge based on what we see on court. I feel that the guy is also drugged up. Did he not have contact with doctors that are experts at masking drug usage for cyclists? :devil_smile: Btw I even feel now that one of my biggest heroes Lance Armstrong was also a drug walla. It's a dirty world out there! Federer on the other hand is a class act :two_thumbs_up:

Roddick is a joke compared to the great Federer. Other than his big serve ' date=' his over all game sucks. The irony here is , in-spite of his big serve , he always ends up getting out aced by Federer most of the times. Goes to show how weak his service returns are. Jeez, at the use of Connors if you can't read a 120 mph serve properly. And the less talked about his backhand chip shot , the better it is . Boy , Federer makes him look like a kid in the rally.[/quote'] Federer's aces are abt 120 but they are placed to kill....Roddick with his 140+ serve still got outscored in aces....that about tells the story....

So all of you think that it'll be Novak vs Roger final?
Probably or the Spanish guy who beat Nadal. Federer will lift the cup though :two_thumbs_up: I hope Justine the little dynamite lifts the cup as well. I posted this on the other thread- :D Novak really starting to piss me off!!!!! Man he bounces the ball 100000000000 times before serving :cry_smile: It drives me NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another player that is pissing me off is Venus Williams. What is with all that over the top shouting? I feel like squeezing her neck :hysterical: I hope Justine kicks her ass just like she kicked her sister ka humongous @ss :hysterical:

Djokovich didn't have a good body language yesterday. Is he suffering from some injury or what? Anyway, it'll be a terrific final tomorrow which I'll miss once again because of the timing!!:angry_smile: Congrats to Henin for her superb victory. Defeating Serena as well as Venus isn't easy!