Baccha Log

Rajiv

Inspired by DR's avatar We have lotta members with kids, good idea to share their cute pictures..since we are all so afraid to share our own
yeah and invite all the pervs... please make sure that the pictures of the kids are listed under a protected region accessible only to registered users who seem to have satisfied a screening program. you know, "if your last name is jackson and your first name is michael" then these pictures are inaccessible to you.

oh jeezz,, if pervs want pics, they can goto Google images Have we reached a point, where we have no trust? u know how it is in India right, u immediately hold a cute baby and give em a kiss. Is that still allowed or people take it in the wrong sense?

Guest dada_rocks

han we need more kids.. are chhoro MJ's of this world ko ( waise I am reasonably sure MJ is being victimized for no fault).....

hmm this thread brought some memories.. when i used to take pictures in photo studio before, there very smal cute kidz used to come.. very cute....tough work was to make them smile... the first ever time i made a kid smile i remember it was kid of an american lady, in the end she was giving me $10 as tip, and i remember i very easily, in a patriotic way, refused to take that tip saying to her "Indianz don't take tip, thanks though.. "

Inspired by DR's avatar We have lotta members with kids, good idea to share their cute pictures..since we are all so afraid to share our own
That reminds me.. I have to resurrect the old Picture thread one of these days :dance: