EPL 2012-13 Season!

adi B

west brom vs pool arsenal vs sunderland newcastle vs spurs 2days fixture manutd will hope to topple city,while new signings done by chelsea,arsenal,spurs,pool would make them strong contenders as well... hope to see a fantastic season :yay:

arsenal cant score without RVP:giggle:
1st game of the season.. also Hard to beat a team who parked the pus after 1st 10 mins.. Cazorla and Gervinho were awesome. Just a bit of gelling with the team, Giroud and Podolski will start netting em goals!! :pray:

bit of a 'meh' result for arsenal, but some positives like cazorla who was pure class. once he is fully settled he will destroy teams single handedly. dont think szczesny made a save in the second half but we just couldn't get past sunderlands bus parked in front of their goal.

Transfer Rumors on twitter: Kaka on loan to Man. United awesome if it happens> Modric to Real (old one but its being confirmed) Sahin to Arsenal (old one but its being confirmed) Alexander Buttner to Man. United (left back, confirmed) Owen to Everton Adam Johnson to Liverpool Again, all these are rumors... lets see how many turn out to be true

Transfer Rumors on twitter: Kaka on loan to Man. United awesome if it happens> Modric to Real (old one but its being confirmed) Sahin to Arsenal (old one but its being confirmed) Alexander Buttner to Man. United (left back, confirmed) Owen to Everton Adam Johnson to Liverpool Again, all these are rumors... lets see how many turn out to be true
except the 1st one,i think rest are true..kaka i think wont come and even he does,its gonna take a huge toll on him

Man City on the verge of signing Fiorentina forward Jovetic apparently... he is a guy who will like to play off a striker in the hole. Aguero plays there in the 1ts choice XI, and I know Silva and Nasri play wide but either of those two can play there too...they have enough strikers for sure, Guidetti is supposed to be good young player scored a lot on Loan at Feyenoord last seasonnand he never gets in the sqauds even...im sure hell be sold...they needs a CB cover, Savic may not be good enough really... Johnson needs to move, he is a good player, think Sunderland want him too....Kaka will not settle well in the Prem now considering the injury hit few years he has had. If he moves it will be to Italy. I wonder