EPL 2012-13 Season!

adi B

What an idiot this Suarez is. Its really degrading the great history of Liverpool but I think they himself have to be blamed for blindly supporting him. Remember those support jerseys during the racism case. Pathetic
The T-shirt support was important as he was unfairly branded as a racist. He is not a racist and it's idiotic that still many people see him from that view. They did support him just like Man Utd did with Cantona who actually did a far more worse thing. But I guess, the question now is how many times can they still continue to support him.

The T-shirt support was important as he was unfairly branded as a racist. He is not a racist and it's idiotic that still many people see him from that view. They did support him just like Man Utd did with Cantona who actually did a far more worse thing. But I guess, the question now is how many times can they still continue to support him.
Cantona got a huge ban even from the Club if I remember correctly. Suarez was not branded unfairly but he admitted to his guilt and very rightly got banned. Wish he gets a bigger ban for his biting which by the way is his second such incident.