EPL 2012-13 Season!

adi B

S occ er net is clearly very biased. A bad decision in the Everton/Liverpool where Suarez winner's was incorrectly ruled offside but yet that website have totally ignored that. It should be another 2 points lost due to bad referree as the main headline.

united vs arsenal on saturday. i am NOT looking forward to van pussyhole scoring against us. i hope he has a career ending injury in training before then, it's going to be sickening to see this mofo trot out in a manure shirt against us. yes i know, i am a very bitter and petty man. :winky:

Meanwhile in the League Cup.... Gunners come back to win 12-goal thriller Arsenal came back from 4-0 down against Reading to force extra time with a 4-4 draw before finishing the comeback with a 7-5 win in the dying minutes of extra time http://www.espnstar.com/football/league-cup/news/detail/item882108/Gunners-come-back-to-win-12-goal-thriller/ this is one match I should have watched :(

One of the best League cup rounds. Chelsea Manu finished 5-4
chelsea had to field their stronger team in the 2nd half to beat a second string united`s back 4. only after intro of hazard,mata,oscar they did well that too due to the most idiotic play at the back by utd`s young naive defenders.. chelsea players will be tired nd they have not been properly rested..they now have to play 3 matches in 7 days with the big the one vs shaktar in ucl

chelsea had to field their stronger team in the 2nd half to beat a second string united`s back 4. only after intro of hazard,mata,oscar they did well that too due to the most idiotic play at the back by utd`s young naive defenders.. chelsea players will be tired nd they have not been properly rested..they now have to play 3 matches in 7 days with the big the one vs shaktar in ucl
That still doesnt change the fact that this was one of the best league cup rounds- a 12 goal thriller on Tuesday night followed by a 9 goal on Wedneday. Two true Halloween style horror shows.