India's hope- SRK

coffee_rules

DR, I am not sure what you are asking me? I meant SRK is good for todays era just like Amitbah in the 70s. When you pick Amitbahs movies of the 70s, we start by deewar, lawaris, and so on... which are great right Now, he is in every other movie. Its like stock acting Gambo, said something about shining boots..I was merely stating that there have been other artists too which I personally enjoyed

..either you haven't watched many movies and/or a way too big ait fan. I'd rate Kishore higher than any damn Indian actor I know ur a amit fan ( I am too ) but SRK is not bad as you say ( ur comparing eras buddy )..Amitabh of 1970s will look like a joke today Amitabh, he is acting in every other movie now..its like hit and miss Amitabh is like the tendulkar of bollywood
Don't really know what you are trying to say here. In terms of acting skills, SRK is not fit to shine AB's jootis. That is a fact. Even diehard SRK fans will be hard pressed to deny that. SRK, Swades and CDI notwithstanding, has done same old Rahul lips quivering, nose flaring, 'Listen to me', whispering some cheesy 'Apne pyaar to pechano' type lines, roles. SRK has been surpassed by Aamir, Devgan and even Saif in terms of variety of roles and acting. What he has over them are his persona and his super stardom. AB is acting in every other movie today. His movies might be hit or miss but his acting more than often is a hit. Be it Black or Sarkar or Viruddh. His acting has always been praised by critics.

Don't really know what you are trying to say here. In terms of acting skills, SRK is not fit to shine AB's jootis. That is a fact. Even diehard SRK fans will be hard pressed to deny that. SRK, Swades and CDI notwithstanding, has done same old Rahul lips quivering, nose flaring, 'Listen to me', whispering some cheesy 'Apne pyaar to pechano' type lines, roles. SRK has been surpassed by Aamir, Devgan and even Saif in terms of variety of roles and acting. What he has over them are his persona and his super stardom. AB is acting in every other movie today. His movies might be hit or miss but his acting more than often is a hit. Be it Black or Sarkar or Viruddh. His acting has always been praised by critics.
Jesus ! You are arguing with Moderator of DT ! No more freebies for you:D:D

I am not a fan of either BTW, I am saying there are other artists as well such as KK for eg. Ask any Amitbah fan, Amitabh of 70s or Amitabh of 2000s? I enjoy his movies too but his exclusivity is what keeps him at the top..I mean roles like Cheeni Kum..brilliant, roles like in that movie..KANK..BS, that Akshay movie recently..BS Sarkar didn't suit him either. You haven't taken a worldwide poll where SRK fans will pick Amit over him..SRK is bigger than big outside India. Cmon, he is young, its pretty obvious If Amitabh can pick selected films, he can contain his charm..but u really can't watch in every other movie man