India's hope- SRK

coffee_rules

:cantstop::cantstop: What a joke this guy is!! First he abuses Muslims and asks why Muslims feel left out and then after pretending to be a champion of Hinduism uses casteist abuses
Can't even produce a minutely logical argument for that matter.

:cantstop::cantstop: after pretending to be a champion of Hinduism uses casteist abuses
Maleech is not a casteist abuse -- but hey once again this has been portrayed by commie p-secs as casteist abuse to put Hidnus as racists and many of Indians believe it to the core of their heart...such is the effect of psy-op-- you have just proven that.:giggle: Anyway, get facts right, Maleech can be any person who has derogatory intentions about Dharma and Dharmic practices -- a person born in so called Brahmin family is called Maleech if he indulges in Adharmic practices.....go figure.

And thats what I told you and Gambit that feel free to come out and criticize the usual suspects that go on a rampage hurling all sorts of accusations while proofs mock at them .... else this stance reeks of hypocrysy ...
Wow.. So lemme get this straight- just a couple of pages ago, you took the high horse to Lurker (or was it Preds ? i always confuse the two and i cant be ar$ed to check), telling him to 'debate like adults'. So lets see what YOU mean by 'debate like adults'. First, a guy comes in here accusing SRK of treasonous behaviour. Adi, amongst others, asked this person to produce evidence instead of unsubstantiated accusations. Then you jump in, saying 'whats the point of evidence when the 0.0001% brigade will pick the same old spiel'. Then Adi tells you (rather, REMINDS you) that this thread is about an individual (SRK), not the whole f*cking muslim brotherhood and therefore, your kashmir/ROP related rants are irrelevant. So then you tell her that since she doesnt go through every thread and criticise the other party of simialr slander (which by the way, you COOKED UP, there is no such thing from the 'other party' here), she has no right to ask you for evidence. Ie, you basically said that since she doesnt go through each and every f*cking thread asking for proof from both sides, she cant ask you proof on this one. Ie, you can say WTF you want without any substantiation. By that logic, nobody can ask anybody for proof, since nobody sits around and goes through commenting/reading each and every f*cking thread. Ie, you picked a non-sequitur for a point ( google it, i know you need to since your English isnt up to that level) and thus turned a debate into a fundamentally flawed perspective of 'either comment on each & every thread or don't comment at all', something that even YOU can not live up to. This is your level of 'adult debate'. Pffffft. Here is a suggestion- if you want to claim debating plaudits, try educating yourself on what is/is not a debate and what is/is not a non-sequitur. In short, you do not know the ABCD of debating and you've just essentially said that proof is irrelevent. Ie, typical retarded principle of the hinduvta fanatics. Sorry, but your credibility in this topic is shot to pieces, as this analysis shows. G'day.

As I just said to Gambo ... no one says anything when faaar more serious allegations are leveled with no proof .... even when brought to attention .... if you insist I can supply you a looong list of these .... but I am afraid you will not be interested somehow. So if you allow that ... you should allow this as well. Cant have it both ways.
BB, for the nth time, I don't follow threads on such issues as religiously(excuse the pun) as the usual suspects(you,CC,DR,Lurker) do. Since I don't partake in such threads, there is no possibility of me contradicting myself or having any sort of double standards. Here, I participated, saw a ridiculous claim being made and challenged it.

^^ Sorry saar, I am new to these use of semantics/ mental gymnastics...Instead of thanking me-- "for proving you right", "me know nothing" etc. etc....why don't you elaborate your senile knowledge about malecha and how you came to know that it's only used under casteism. So that me can also figure out how well informed we Indians can be about our own day to day culture. please enlighten me if possible what malecha means and wipe my ignorance forever....thank you in advance saar.:D

BB' date=' for the nth time, I don't follow threads on such issues as religiously(excuse the pun) as the usual suspects(you,CC,DR,Lurker) do. Since I don't partake in such threads, there is no possibility of me contradicting myself or having any sort of double standards. Here, I participated, saw a ridiculous claim being made and challenged it.[/quote'] ^ ^ Ditto for me. And STILL nothing to back up the imaginary claims made by the OP of this thread, preferring to go off on tangents instead. Go figure.

Sandtest you are not allowed to ask anything.
That is because he didn't ask anything at first but instead made baseless allegations.
Raag 0.0001% rules !!
Broken record of denial and 'put cotton in ears and yell at top of your lungs' is on play mode, i see.

So I loginto ICF and what do I see first?? A message from BB, trust me not the best way to start proceedings. BB mate I have said to you before and I say it again, if you have issues/clarification bring in here, dont fill my message box. Hope you get it now. And no I did not get any clarification about your moderation skills. I repeat that you need to brush up on that skillset. Ask yourself why it is only you that gets castigated?? Why not anyone else on the MOD team? And no dont flatter yourself with a "Because I say the truth thingy". If this thread went to the dogs it was solely because of YOU. Sandtest had some ideas completely different to many of us(definitely mine) but atleast he started on the topic and stuck to it. You don't do that at all, maybe time you took note of it. Again, if there is an issue here settle it here, dont flood my Message Box. xxx

Makes no difference to me whether you want this done publicly or privately .... just dont go complaining when the fertilizer hits the fan. You clearly dont understand the concept of settling the issue privately. Your choice.
It makes a difference to me. I dont have time for two-bit liars like you. If you want to send me a message, have the decency to ask me first. Else who do you think you are? My buddy? Just so we are clear this is my second reminder. Make sure you get it this time.
And as far as my stand .... Hijacking was never a crime on our forums and happens all the time. You being one of the perpetrators in past as per your own admission. But I will ask other mods to look into your allegations.
Fine by me. I have given the reason why I said what I did. If the other MODS want they can look into it. xxx

In the spirit of demanding explanations based on facts and logic can you ask some of the others here to do the same?
BB I am not the official facts verifying person here. I am not going to ask everyone to validate their claims. I am only going to do it for posts where I feel a ridiculous claim has been made. For example, if someone said SRT was the best, would you challenge it? But you would challenge someone saying Punter was the best. Same logic here. I will ask for proof for stuff I think is ridiculous. Not for each and every statement here.

And no I did not get any clarification about your moderation skills. I repeat that you need to brush up on that skillset. Ask yourself why it is only you that gets castigated?? Why not anyone else on the MOD team? And no dont flatter yourself with a "Because I say the truth thingy".
Lurks, BB is not wearing his mod cap yaar. Treat him like would you me, a poster. Why bring his mod capabilities here?

So I loginto ICF and what do I see first?? A message from BB, trust me not the best way to start proceedings. BB mate I have said to you before and I say it again, if you have issues/clarification bring in here, dont fill my message box. Hope you get it now. And no I did not get any clarification about your moderation skills. I repeat that you need to brush up on that skillset. Ask yourself why it is only you that gets castigated?? Why not anyone else on the MOD team? And no dont flatter yourself with a "Because I say the truth thingy". If this thread went to the dogs it was solely because of YOU. Sandtest had some ideas completely different to many of us(definitely mine) but atleast he started on the topic and stuck to it. You don't do that at all, maybe time you took note of it. Again, if there is an issue here settle it here, dont flood my Message Box. xxx
So I'm not the only one getting messages this morning. I'll say it to you in private and I'll say it in public - DO NOT DRAG THE PAST INTO PRESENT CONVERSATIONS. I was debating with sandtest about SRK, NOT you. Your beef with CC about religion, Pakistan, Kashmir and who knows what else which resulted in his banning in the past has nothing to do with sandtest's claim about SRK. Your "I am right and everybody else is wrong" and "the whole world is against me" attitude will get you nowhere. And I never said anything about your moderation here or in any other thread.

BB I am not the official facts verifying person here. I am not going to ask everyone to validate their claims. I am only going to do it for posts where I feel a ridiculous claim has been made. For example' date=' if someone said SRT was the best, would you challenge it? But you would challenge someone saying Punter was the best. Same logic here. I will ask for proof for stuff I think is ridiculous. Not for each and every statement here.[/quote'] Wohi toh...that is what I am telling him time and again...I, like you, felt the need in this thread to ask for proof about one statement that was made, but according to him, " it just does not matter whether there is proof or not" and yet, I am the one being attacked by PMs. If that is how some people define having an argument, not much you can do then, eh?

Watch your mouth Lurker. And no I dont have to ask your permission before sending them a PM. You have the right to ignore me.
Man you are one shameless person. Inspite of publicly being told NOT to send me messages you have the face to still try to hold on to it. And I say again, who the hell do you think you are?? I have no time to spend for two-bit liar like you. The next time I see your message I shall delete it right there. Capisce?
You betcha. Every single mod will give his opinion. And Gambo has already given his. Let me know if you want to make this a sticky.
Go right ahead. I would certainly be most interested to see how your Moderation skills are analyzed by fellow MODS. xxxx