Mcgrath bowldz Ponting

Cricketics

hmm surprised? well don't be, they did face each other. during the quadrangular world series tournament of 1994-95 in australia. teams were - Zimbabwe, England, Australia, and Australia A Mcgrath played for Australia and Ponting played for Australia A. england and zim were knocked out as Australia A managed to win a place in the best of 3 finalz against Australia Mcgrath bowldz Ricky Ponting during the 1994-95 world series. This clip was from Australia A vs Australia game, First final WLzS4apddP0

I have always wondered , How Mcgrath generates so much pace with that action , without straightening the arm over the limits. His arm speed doesnt seem to dramatic , like say a Malinga and I have tried bowling with his action and i have to say its credit to him gets upto 140 clicks with that action of his.

I have always wondered , How Mcgrath generates so much pace with that action , without straightening the arm over the limits. His arm speed doesnt seem to dramatic , like say a Malinga and I have tried bowling with his action and i have to say its credit to him gets upto 140 clicks with that action of his.
but the dismisal above had a big hand of Punterz bat and also the stumpz mic.. btw this series was amazing.. and it was punter vs mcgra hence i posted this clip