Stuff moved from the "Buddy" thread to De-Hijack

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Ak laptop with internet connection leke aana MM barna bari samsya khari ho jayegi.. Not just Dr wo chhinchhora insaan hai wo sabse personal hota hai kalh tak bb ke bibi-bachcon pe kya kya bakta tha aajkal meir bari hai.. waise maine mods ko aagah kar diya.. Edit : Keep family out of it.

Ak laptop with internet connection leke aana MM barna bari samsya khari ho jayegi.. Not just Dr wo chhinchhora insaan hai wo sabse personal hota hai kalh tak bb ke bibi-bachcon pe kya kya bakta tha aajkal meir bari hai.. waise maine mods ko aagah kar diya.. bahut jaldi main uske poore khandaan ka draupadi scene nikalenwala hun agar ye hi chalta raha
DR , I am aware of all that. I was there when it happened.

Guest dada_rocks
Dont take matters into your hand DR .... mods are here .... Democracy hai wakt tau lageyga heee. Appreciate your patience and for using the Report abuse button.
Well as long as it is being acted upon I have no qualms whatsoever.. I say go bonkers on me I don't complain but if one thinks one can get away with roping in members of my family then he doesn't know who he is dealing with....

Guest dada_rocks

it was there for couple of hour after that I deliberately desisted form clicking on that thread lest I might get tempted to take things in my hands.. good that it was done.. Well if that's the rule we will abide by that.. see difference between fight with others and this sample is.. With others in course of debate once in a blue moon things go out of hand then people end up losing it.. But this guy otoh I have seen this time and again will enter the MB and in the very first post start with abusing someone based on his past grudge......

No it should be named de-re-Hijack
Whichever works out fine for all of us ! :D Honestly , i think its a good idea that we have a thread like this. Anybody can start on anything they want. Interested posters can contribute. Like how i also want to contribute "mundane" pics for Gemma Atkinson now :D Man , she is haaat !