For Priyanka Gandhi SC waives the non farmer can buy land rule

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Priyanka_to_buy_land_next_to_Presidents_Shimla_retreat/articleshow/2305636.cms Himachal Pradesh revenue secretary D S Dogra said the state government has received an application from Priyanka seeking its permission to buy a piece of land. According to section 118 of the state's Tenancy and Land Reforms Act, outsiders, even Himachalis who are not farmers are banned from buying land in the state. But for Priyanka, the daughter of UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi, the Virbhadra Singh-led Congress government has waived the condition. What to say,. PS: PLease edit the thread title farmer sud be made non-farmer

Guest dada_rocks

Anothet tidbit about another politician YSR REddy This guy owns around 4000 acres of land recently have donates 300 odd acres.. and we wonder why People's war group are active in state like ........... Meanwhile peace core of ROPer has struck again in hyderabad with twin blast.. 40 odd dead and scores of others are injured..

Guest dada_rocks

only few ministers, PM, PRESIDENT are exempt from body-check on airport while boarding plane..........in that list rahul gandhi, priyanka gandhi, robert vadhera was added after upa's arrival..these guys are spcial no rule applies to them

Italy walli probably spoiled them rotten! They treat us like their servants! I swear if Rahul or Priyanka becomes PM I would burn my Indian passport in protest :hysterical:
what about Sonia-ji? :haha: :rose: