US consulate in Chennai attacked, riots in Ghaziabad

superstar

Intent is intent. Caps means yelling and making things bigger, bolder and in red type would indicate a strong comment or trying to make a point. Yes, adding formatting when used selectively can certainly add to the impression one is yelling or upset. If you ask anyone to read out loud and e-mail with such formatting, they will almost always raise their voice when reading larger, bolder, red text. To make type larger, bolder and in red to stand out from the rest of a post is making a point. Otherwise, what was the point — just because? Why make your font bigger, bolder and in red – for aesthetics?
http://www.netmanners.com/48/is-this-shouting-too/

dude read my post before coming to a conclusion. ppl misunderstood my previous post so i just wanted to clear the doubts and make sure every1 sees it.
I am not contesting any content of your post per se just the way it was presented. However, you can disagree to me and do as you feel is right. I feel that bold red fonts, caps and increasing font size is shouting but you are allowed to feel otherwise.

I am not contesting any content of your post per se just the way it was presented. However' date=' you can disagree to me and do as you feel is right. I feel that bold red fonts, caps and increasing font size is shouting but you are allowed to feel otherwise.[/quote'] ok i am sorry if u guys felt like i was shouting. i just wanted to make sure ppl see it who misunderstood me.

Narak mein Mujra and Kebab ka thela....:woot: Btw Mujra by Lurker and Thela by Dc would be better.If DC does Mujra,nark toot ke zameen pe aaa jayega..... PS:will Outy open a Biriyani house?
Desi has already picked up the song for his mjura t55okDH892Q I am the one in the lungi on SS's left side @1:18

Deport, Deport, Deport! Throw all these rogues right back from where they came. That's the only option now. Any liberal who covers up for them can also be given a one way ticket out. Actually immigration is not that complicated. I cannot understand how western immigration officers have soo screwed up. There are certain countries where immigration ought to be highly regulated. And there are other countries which can make up the difference. I won't get into which countries immigration ought to be completely locked down. But sanctioning peace loving people like the Iranians and allowing those from more radical states easy entry is epic folly. Nuff Said!
+1 Thanks. You speak of my mind there. Perfectly summed, We dont want Australia end up like America. Problem is, its very hard to deport these stateless people mostly came here last decade due to UN peacekeepers operation in Muslim-minority areas & US warfares over middle-east and ironically Aussies were allies there in most cases, made Howard/Rudd govt lots of approvals to these ineligible (but mostly socitiety corruptor radicalists, extremists, war criminals & fish-boat runners) assylum seekers too stay here permanently.

And neither are Meerut Moradabad to warrant a generalization about UP.
Yeh lo Lucknow ka taza riot http://m.indianexpress.com/news/%22lucknow-rioting-11-days-on-two-held%22/994196/ My point is that there are many districts where riots have happened in the past and can happen again, it doesn't mean each and evey city in UP has riots everytime

Yeh lo Lucknow ka taza riot http://m.indianexpress.com/news/%22lucknow-rioting-11-days-on-two-held%22/994196/ My point is that there are many districts where riots have happened in the past and can happen again, it doesn't mean each and evey city in UP has riots everytime
is it only the muslims who do riot in india?u guys definitely sound like that