ucl 2012-13 season

adi B

bayern will murder barca at home, they should play kroos and alaba(if fit).bayern are too strong but they have to remember they cant dominate barca throughout the tie,have to sit back at times. in the other semi,dortmund will beat madrid with ease
:dance:

I know he scored 4 goals yesterday and his acclodes going the roof but dont think he is as good as the perception imo. He is one of those players who benifits more from playing in a team with tremendous creativity.Similar to Kagawa . Just benifit from a system that suits them perfectly .Watch him for Poland he always looks below average.Also even for BVB he often misses sitters that make u cringe. BVB should use this hype to get 30 million for him atleast.

Bayern v Dortmund on the 4th of May in Bundesliga , the CL 2nd legs are a few days before that. If they get to the final that match will be interesting. Dortmund are 8 pts clear in 2nd in the league so will probably need to play a strong side. Think Im right in saying Bayern have not beaten them for a while so they will want to make a statement....

I know he scored 4 goals yesterday and his acclodes going the roof but dont think he is as good as the perception imo. He is one of those players who benifits more from playing in a team with tremendous creativity.Similar to Kagawa . Just benifit from a system that suits them perfectly .Watch him for Poland he always looks below average.Also even for BVB he often misses sitters that make u cringe. BVB should use this hype to get 30 million for him atleast.
Really... I have not watched him a huge amount but he did seem pretty deadly vs Real. The touch and turn to create space for his 3rd goals was excellent. Any good striker benefits from the system the team plays in of course, with Lewand from what Ive read he is good in a 4-2-3-1 because of his ability at holding the ball up and linking play too. His gaosl per game ratio was not great until last year, this season he has been prolific Tell you who else did look good vs Real, Marco Reus. Sven Bender has also been linked with a move away, sad for BVB hope their best players stay. First Sahin and Kagawa.. now Goetze and seemingly more to follow...

First choice CB? Dont think so.Dante have been a revelation this season and Boeteng has been solid all season.Van Buyten may need replacing this though. As for Lewandowski there is no way in hell BVB will sell him after the Gotze fiasco. It will be interesting where Pep will use Gotze next season.Have a sneaky feeling Gotze will be used as a false no.9 like Messi.If thats the case they dont need any more strikers.Otherwise do need to replace Pizzaro or Gomez
as backup I mean...Theyve actually bought German CB Jan Kirchhoff on a free, as back up CB. Supposed to be good player and Van Buyten and Tymoschuk are not that great. Between Dante, Boateng and Badstuber theyve got good CBs. Theyve also bought young midfielder Roden who is supposed to be good. Not sure Goetze is good enough goal scorer to be false 9. Both Mandzukic and Gomez have been good this season, really no need for another striker or change the way they play !

Bayern v Dortmund on the 4th of May in Bundesliga ' date=' the CL 2nd legs are a few days before that. If they get to the final that match will be interesting. Dortmund are 8 pts clear in 2nd in the league so will probably need to play a strong side. Think Im right in saying Bayern have not beaten them for a while so they will want to make a statement....[/quote'] Bayern beat them in the Super cup and eliminated BVB in DFB-Pokal(FA cup equivalent) this season itself. Amdittedly BVB have absolutely owned Bayern in the recent past in Bundeslinga

Really... I have not watched him a huge amount but he did seem pretty deadly vs Real. The touch and turn to create space for his 3rd goals was excellent. Any good striker benefits from the system the team plays in of course, with Lewand from what Ive read he is good in a 4-2-3-1 because of his ability at holding the ball up and linking play too. His gaosl per game ratio was not great until last year, this season he has been prolific Tell you who else did look good vs Real, Marco Reus. Sven Bender has also been linked with a move away, sad for BVB hope their best players stay. First Sahin and Kagawa.. now Goetze and seemingly more to follow...
:agree: Absolutely terrific player Reus is.Love watching him play. Reus Gotze Ozil and Kroos.What a midfield Germany have :hail: As for Bender he is not going anywhere anytime soon.Not sure where u read it but he has just extended his contract till 2017 http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/4010/germany/2012/03/21/2982154/lars-bender-extends-leverkusen-contract-until-2017

as backup I mean...Theyve actually bought German CB Jan Kirchhoff on a free, as back up CB. Supposed to be good player and Van Buyten and Tymoschuk are not that great. Between Dante, Boateng and Badstuber theyve got good CBs. Theyve also bought young midfielder Roden who is supposed to be good. Not sure Goetze is good enough goal scorer to be false 9. Both Mandzukic and Gomez have been good this season, really no need for another striker or change the way they play !
Its just that i cant see where else Gotze could play.Midfield is packed with Ribery Kroos and Muller and thats not even including Robben who is desperate to stay. As for Gomez not sure he fits Guardiola system too static for Pep's iking IMO.

Bayern v Dortmund on the 4th of May in Bundesliga ' date=' the CL 2nd legs are a few days before that. If they get to the final that match will be interesting. Dortmund are 8 pts clear in 2nd in the league so will probably need to play a strong side. Think Im right in saying Bayern have not beaten them for a while so they will want to make a statement....[/quote'] bayern did beat bvb in pokal qf 1-0 but at home..this match will be at dortmund and the finals at wembley.. b4 this season,dortmund beat bayern in 5 times in as many previous meetings

Its just that i cant see where else Gotze could play.Midfield is packed with Ribery Kroos and Muller and thats not even including Robben who is desperate to stay. As for Gomez not sure he fits Guardiola system too static for Pep's iking IMO.
midfield is packed by schweinsteiger,alaba,martinez not muller,ribery..gotze will have to fight for 1st team place..tbh i wanted gotze at old trafford about 3 seasons back but fergie settled for kagawa

the best player for me vs madrid was gundagoan..he`s a magnificent talent,i can bet dortmund have got replacements for gotze,lewandwski from their youth academy.. blazcekowski is also a good player