Any gamers around ??

jf1gp_1

I started off with gamestar, when I was 8. Then moved on to PC. I play games from all genre, but like/prefer RTS and turn based strategy over others. Even now I'm playing a 2 month old campaign in Medieval 2 Total War. Oh and I like Total War series(except the Empire and Napoleon ones).

Xbox one looks like old vcr
Hey!!! :whack: :--D
I started off with gamestar' date=' when I was 8. Then moved on to PC. I play games from all genre, but like/prefer RTS and turn based strategy over others. Even now I'm playing a 2 month old campaign in Medieval 2 Total War. Oh and I like Total War series(except the Empire and Napoleon ones).[/quote'] Rome 2 should be good :good:

Arkham Origins CG trailer has released. Looks gun :cheer: Siddy how far have you got to in the County?
FC is finished, C&G trophy is also finished. Currently it is the T20 Cup and then Pro40 is left. PS : Will Pro40 be of 40 overs even If i reduced the C&G trophy to 10 overs?

Rome 2 should be good :good:
Ever since I heard the news of its development, I've been waiting, patiently. I might even pre order a copy. Viewed a few gameplay vids of Rome 2, they've done some amazing things, I liked Shogun 2 and Rome 2 is a step ahead. New camera, new siege mechanics, not the usual break the walls and hold the plaza stuff in previous series. Good improvement with the graphics. Man the list goes on. I can't wait for the launch.

FC is finished, C&G trophy is also finished. Currently it is the T20 Cup and then Pro40 is left. PS : Will Pro40 be of 40 overs even If i reduced the C&G trophy to 10 overs?
Wow! 4 months and I've got 3 more FC. Lost the T20 series :P, won the C&G, few game of Pro 40 remains. McCullum has scored 2K runs in the FC season lol and my player has got 100+ wickets. Huge season, almost 15-20 FC games. :facepalm:

Any of these with some Indian or some mythological/cultural theme?
That's the sad state of us.. There are lot of talented game developers and mod developers from India, but there aren't much gaming companies interested.. Won't be surprized, if some one develop a game with Indian mytholigies, certain parties will call for a ban on those game for potraying it wrong :headshake:

That's the sad state of us.. There are lot of talented game developers and mod developers from India, but there aren't much gaming companies interested.. Won't be surprized, if some one develop a game with Indian mytholigies, certain parties will call for a ban on those game for potraying it wrong :headshake:
They go abroad because India can live with lame animated movies such as Chotta Bheem and other mythological ones. I'm not blaming the story but the direction and poor and cheap animation here. These guys don't give liscence to any gaming devs and we wonder why they don't create them in India. There were rumors that Assassins Creed 3 was supposed to be situated in India. The theme was the Raj rule era but they din't seem to allow them to create those scenes.

They go abroad because India can live with lame animated movies such as Chotta Bheem and other mythological ones. I'm not blaming the story but the direction and poor and cheap animation here. These guys don't give liscence to any gaming devs and we wonder why they don't create them in India. There were rumors that Assassins Creed 3 was supposed to be situated in India. The theme was the Raj rule era but they din't seem to allow them to create those scenes.
Exactly. There are Indians even in the mighty Pixar.. Just check out a book titled, "The Little Book of Hindu Deities" by some Indian pixar animators.. Thank god, no one found fault in that.. The problem also lies with the perception of Hollywood and gaming industry, where they are still persisting with stereotypes like indian call center guy, nerd from bollywood, a sardar ji store owner, snake charmers, magic ropes etc., ( just watch Indiana Jones, Temple of Doom :mad: ) .. I am afraid even if they develop some games based on India, they will go with stereotypes.. Even if they do some creative work with Indian Mythology, our religious gruops will get easily offended by that, as most of our leaders don't like the creative take. It gets worse as no game company wants to target the indian market, as the piracy is our way of getting games.. May be in future, it may change. But I don't see games based on India coming around in near future.

Wow! 4 months and I've got 3 more FC. Lost the T20 series :P' date=' won the C&G, few game of Pro 40 remains. McCullum has scored 2K runs in the FC season lol and my player has got 100+ wickets. Huge season, almost 15-20 FC games. :facepalm:[/quote'] 15-20? Lol I played only 8 with one team. You are talking about Liverpool Victoria County championship right? I think I have lost only one odd 10 over match(CG trophy) rest I have all won except when both teams are mine. I play with 4 teams, what about you? And does Pro40 remains 40 overs even if i set CG trophy to 10 overs?

Exactly. There are Indians even in the mighty Pixar.. Just check out a book titled, "The Little Book of Hindu Deities" by some Indian pixar animators.. Thank god, no one found fault in that.. The problem also lies with the perception of Hollywood and gaming industry, where they are still persisting with stereotypes like indian call center guy, nerd from bollywood, a sardar ji store owner, snake charmers, magic ropes etc., ( just watch Indiana Jones, Temple of Doom :mad: ) .. I am afraid even if they develop some games based on India, they will go with stereotypes.. Even if they do some creative work with Indian Mythology, our religious gruops will get easily offended by that, as most of our leaders don't like the creative take. It gets worse as no game company wants to target the indian market, as the piracy is our way of getting games.. May be in future, it may change. But I don't see games based on India coming around in near future.
There was few missions in COD situated in Darjeeling but that was it. Games such as Assassins Creed dig way too deep into some culture but you do that in India and it takes no time to start a revolt. Did you check out the animated movies of Hanuman or other religious and mythical ones made by some Indian companies? :rofl: Give me few more years on this I surely can do better. They don't care as they target the kids and the kids nowadays can live with those stupid movies.
15-20? Lol I played only 8 with one team. You are talking about Liverpool Victoria County championship right? I think I have lost only one odd 10 over match(CG trophy) rest I have all won except when both teams are mine. I play with 4 teams, what about you? And does Pro40 remains 40 overs even if i set CG trophy to 10 overs?
There are 16, I just checked. :hmmm: There is this option before you proceed into the county asking you the year or the season you would like to play. I chose the 2007-2008 season. You might have picked a single year probably. I wish I did so too, can't quit now as I'm almost done. :giggle: And 20 overs restrictions are only for CG Trophy I bet.

There are 16, I just checked. :hmmm: There is this option before you proceed into the county asking you the year or the season you would like to play. I chose the 2007-2008 season. You might have picked a single year probably. I wish I did so too, can't quit now as I'm almost done. :giggle: And 20 overs restrictions are only for CG Trophy I bet.
Yeah maybe I don't remember. So I will have to play 40 over matches now! :ohmy: How many and which teas do you play with? I have Middlesex, Northampton, Warwicks and Worcester

I play with only my Ranji side- Kerala. :P
:nice: Hey, is there any mod which can make edges more genuine? I mean even if there is a full and straight delivery, no swing, no seam movement and even if I time it ideally, at times it still results in an edge to the keeper.