Twin blasts in hyderabad

suma25

he is an arrogant twit at that......he makes sushil kumar shinde (present guvnor of hyderabad) competent.believe me when sushil kumar shinde was the cm of mahrashtra....the state was in a really bad shape than it already is....
The part where I got really irritated was , when a press guy asked if " People of Hyderabad was sitting ducks because this was the 2nd blast in the recent past" , his answer was a nonchalant " there have attacks also in New York , London, Bangalore , Varanasi" etc...

Imagine same thing happening in USA or UK, the entire western media will talk about terrorism and ways to combat it. And here we have news of great Salman Khan getting equal coverage....:mad:
umm that got shunted in the background when the news of the blast appeared.in the evening every newschannel were running this news throughout no news about salman thankfully for that

The part where I got really irritated was ' date=' when a press guy asked if " People of Hyderabad was sitting ducks because this was the 2nd blast in the recent past" , his answer was a nonchalant " there have attacks also in New York , London, Bangalore , Varanasi" etc...[/quote'] what do you say to that???? in log ki g**nd mein akal hoti hain..( they have their brains shoved up their arses)

All his answers were really Dumb. I am amazed such dumb people rise to the top post in states. It was so clear that all he was interested was saving the name of his govt. He constantly put the blame on the centre and didnt seem even remotely concerned about the people's lives.

Is this ia coincidence or what> that taslima thing just happened recently
My concern as well, there was some news of Maslis-Ittehedul- Muslimeen (MIM), the group responsible for attack on Taslima Nasrin. I say Police must investigate those mofos from MIM, they are turning out to be another SIMI of India. But one again, like Mullayam protecting SIMI, we have entire Kaangress government for protecting MIM.

What could be the link between that attack on Taslima and this one ? The MIM is a two-bit political party that enacted that drama to get some cheap publicity. They wouldnt have the guts/wherewithal to do bomb blasts like this.

My concern as well, there was some news of Maslis-Ittehedul- Muslimeen (MIM), the group responsible for attack on Taslima Nasrin. I say Police must investigate those mofos from MIM, they are turning out to be another SIMI of India. But one again, like Mullayam protecting SIMI, we have entire Kaangress government for protecting MIM.
I think i posted it earlier in this thread as well some obscure islamic radical group HUJI is said to be responsible for the blast mim spokeperson some owiasi guy was th 1st to give soundbytes once the blast occured ...if they r involved in the blast it wud be stupid since they are in alliance with congress govt in hyderabad

What could be the link between that attack on Taslima and this one ? The MIM is a two-bit political party that enacted that drama to get some cheap publicity. They wouldnt have the guts/wherewithal to do bomb blasts like this.
I mean possible "local" suspects who might help/know something. I know MIM is part of UPA government. There are suppoprters there. So I am not surprised if there is plausible deniability, intelligence twisting in MIM favor. There are at least three un-exploded bombs recovered and hopefully that will give some clue to police as which "local" group has assisted foreign terrorists like HUJI in this.

ibnlive_small.gif

Finger of suspicion points to Pak, B'desh: Reddy ibnlive.com zero.gifreddy_press_conf248.jpg REDDY TO HELP: Reddy announced a compensation of Rs 5 lakh each for the families of those killed in the blasts. Hyderabad / New Delhi: A day after twin blasts rocked Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy condemned the attack and called it a heinous act of terrorist groups. “International organisations are interested in destabilising the country. Available information points to terrorist organisations in Bangladesh and Pakistan,†Reddy said. Expressing deep sorrow over the blasts, Reddy announced a compensation of Rs 5 lakh for the families of those killed in the explosions and Rs 20,000 each to the injured. The Chief Minister also promised government jobs for one member from the family of the deceased along with free treatment at all hospitals for the injured. Meanwhile, security has been tightened across the state as Sunday happens to be an auspicious day for weddings and over 1,000 marriages are scheduled in the city. It also includes the wedding of Telugu Desam chief Chandrababu Naidu's son Lokesh. The state Cabinet has also decided not to attend any wedding except mass weddings in Hyderabad. Security has also been beefed up for mass marriages taking place in the city. Chronology of major bombings in South India May 18, 2007: At least 13 people were killed, in the blasts at Mecca Masjid, Hyderabad. That blast took place during Friday prayers. December 2005: Professor M C Puri was killed in an attack at the Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore. Four scientists were seriously injured. A gunman had opened fire at the group of scientists. February 1998: Forty-six persons were killed in 13 bomb attacks at 11 places in Coimbatore. The dead included 35 men, 10 women and a child. Andhra Pradesh government has requested people to donate blood for blast victims. Helpline numbers are 040-23559555, 9948118765. zero.gif

Yes ISI is probably involved along with some local ROP followers but even I am getting tired of hearing the same old ISI excuse time and time again. Wtf is going to be done to solve the problem? What is being done to neutralize this threat?

what the hell is the govt doing about this. I saw the chronology of the the attacks that was posted here. This shows the utter unwillingness of the govt to do anything terrorism. So I ask, WHY??? I think of only thing, DEMOCRACY. Shocking as this maybe, that is the root of our problem. Our system of democracy and the attitude of our biggest strength, our middle class. As long as it does not hurt them, no one would do anything about anything. None of these people vote to keep the govt that they like or elect the govt that they want. The elected govt cannot look beyond their noses, why, they are being supported by another party in the parliament, so need to keep them happy. Appeasement of one minority section of the population seems keep them happy.WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE OF INDIA? I assure you that there will be nothing done. For all our power, our mightly military, our best intelligence system, our educated population, our vision to reach the moon and mars, NOTHING WILL BE DONE. Guess what, the terrrorist know this. They count on our population to overthrow a strong govt and not give any govt full majority. They know that for the largest democracy in the world, the portion of the population that counts, does not vote. They know we will do nothing. How can we, we are led by a lady who is not indian, who sits in an estate in Delhi, and at the first sight of danger to her life, has another place to go. Why would she feel like we do? She was elected though!!! Please dont forget what happened here and what has been happening for over 60 years in india. Please encourage your brothers sisters, friends and enemies, PLEASE VOTE!! PARTICIPATE IN YOUR CITIZENSHIP!!! It will make a difference.

They (AP govt) have acquitted a guy who has killed 20 people in a bus, just because he has converted to christianity and is a changed man, what can you expect of such a spineless, seedless govt. They will name Pak/BD and forget about the local sleeper cells which have supported the terrorists.

Guest dada_rocks

see India is doomed due to to many either indifferent or psec population , my telugu colleague very bright guy otherwise .. (1) has zero knowldege about history of india.. You won't believe, with the kind of amazement he was listening when I told him story of hyderabad's accession to India.. (2) Being Reddy himself is staunch TSR supporter.. ( so basically it's same story of bimaru state where caste loyalty takes precedence over everythying else) (3)Pointed him out that his CM owns thousands of acres of land which is illegal and no wonder PWG are so effective in telangana region .. His rejoinder was; it's his land .. Me thinks somewhere our engg/science education is devoid of humanity aspect. It's not the first sample I have bumped into enough clueless samples on humanity-related subject matters during a decade long engg education.. Bottomline is if in a country if your PM can express deep anguish for incarecreraion of a terror suspect which remains conspicuously absent in terror -related incidents and CM ( of the same party) can get away with the cavalier remarks like : it happens everywhere and you still keep on electing these idiots due to ur caste-creed considerations then you are to blame not these politicians.. If ur Media which will interview the terror suspects parents and show them chest-beating claiming innocence of their son ( BTW am yet to find any parents accepting their ward have been guilty of any crime from sunil dutt to roadside ruffian's parents it's same old story) instead of concentrating on victims plight doesn't have to face repercussions then well again u are to blame.. AS great B Raman says: " All it takes is half a dozen of big name politicians to lose election over the issue of terrorism and you will see how they start acting swiftly. "