Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

Heh heh heh heh If 70% matches get played in India (from 2015 onwards), it's no big deal winning 50% of them. (10% we'll win overseas.) Plus West Indies, Bangladesh, Zim, Sri Lanka etc would always be eager to come to India.
Mishtake hai kya kahin pe? :omg:
bhaari mistake :cantstop: according to ur future forecast,the win % is coming out to be 45% not 60
bhaari mistake :cantstop: according to ur future forecast,the win % is coming out to be 45% not 60
LOL. You guys are being pedantic, and thinking that 50% qualifies 70%. That 50% is for the whole there. In other words, if India plays 100 matches and 70 of them are held in India, India will win 50 out of those 70 matches. Out of the other 30 (overseas), India will win 10. So, 50 + 10 = 60. Was that really so difficult to understand? :giggle: It's really pedestrian to take the words 'of them' (as in 50% of them) so literally. Thoda common sense bhi use kar lo. :headshake:
LOL. You guy are being pedantic, and thinking that 50% qualifies 70%. That 50% is for the whole there. In other words, if India plays 100 matches and 70 of them are held in India, India will win 50 out of those 70 matches. Out of the other 30 (overseas), India will win 10. So, 50 + 10 = 60. Was that really so difficult to that? :giggle: It's really pedestrian to take the words 'of them' (as in 50% of them) so literally. :headshake:
50 out of 70 means india will win 70 percent not 50 :hysterical:
so india needs to win 50 from 70 matches in india ? (70 percent ) and 20 from 30 matches away from india ? (66 percent ) :hysterical: we are not winning one game!
I said 10 out of 30 (overseas games). :giggle: What are you high on? :rofl: In 2013 only, we must have won 10 overseas ODI games.
LOL. You guys are being pedantic, and thinking that 50% qualifies 70%. That 50% is for the whole there. In other words, if India plays 100 matches and 70 of them are held in India, India will win 50 out of those 70 matches. Out of the other 30 (overseas), India will win 10. So, 50 + 10 = 60. Was that really so difficult to understand? :giggle: It's really pedestrian to take the words 'of them' (as in 50% of them) so literally. Thoda common sense bhi use kar lo. :headshake:
1st i thought u are weak in maths,now i have changed my stance,u are full crack :cantstop:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Good to see so many of you on grass. I have been talking about 60% only, where did I say 70%? Refer to Post No. 1165.
ok..so 10 out of 30 matches makes 10 percent ?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
ok..so 10 out of 30 matches makes 10 percent ?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Nope. But 10% of 100 is 10, right? :hmmm: It's always been 50% of 100 and 10% of 100. Major comprehension problems some of you have. :giggle: